Chapter 2

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

RECAP!

I made my way to my seat, too embarrassed to look at anyone's face. So I sat their silence day dreaming about the boy. When I felt a tap on the back........

I felt a tap on the back. I looked back and saw a scrunched up piece of paper rebound off my back. I looked around the room To see who threw it at me, and surely the curly haired boy staring straight at me.

I hesitantly picked up the piece of paper and opened and it said:

Hello love, I was just wondering would you please meet me outside after school:))

Love harry.

OMG! Did he just ask me to meet him outside. Should I take the offer or should decline the offer.

I thought about it for a split second then wrote back:

I would love to

Love Sophie

Then I hesitantly threw it back to him.

I suddenly had a funny feeling in my stomach, hopefully it's a good feeling.

HARRY'S (P.O.V)

I was just sitting down in my seat in class fidgeting around. The boy's Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam were talking about some sort of party they been to on the holidays. BORRIINNGG! I thought to myself.

I was just going to say something to the boys when the teacher walked, he announced that there was a new student joining us.

That's when this beautiful looking girl walked in. It's like she took my breath away with her long, light brown hair and her blue-green eyes not to mention she had a beautiful body.

I found myself awkwardly starring at her and surprisingly she was starring straight back at me. She is mesmerising, I thought to myself.

That's when the teacher cleared his throat signalling for her to sit down. She awkwardly took her seat she was blushing a deep crimson red.

As she was sitting down I thought to myself I really want to meet her. So I quickly thought of something. It was sort of old school but its worth a try.

I pulled out a piece of paper an wrote to her. I thought twice before throwing the note but eventually it rebounded off her back. She turned around an looked around the room that's when our eyes met again buy only for a second.

It too about 1 minute then she threw back the note.

I hurriedly opened the note.

OMG! She actually wants to meet me aswell. I will make sure I be 100% flirtatious.

************************************

Hi everyone I'm so excited its my second chapter. AHHHHHHH!

so did everyone like this chapter?

Please comment and vote!!!!!!!!!!!

-Aleyna