Chapter 13

RECAP!

I walked inside my house and I told my sister that I'd be ready in 10 mins.

I washed my face and then let the thought of harry going to the X factor an going away for god knows how long for to sink into my head. That's when it all become reality.

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

I took the Time to get myself together and went downstairs to piper. She immediately shot out of her seat at the sight I my appearance. She got her handbag and we both walked over to my mothers car. Since I didn't have my own.

We immediately started our way to the shopping centre.

**************

"Sophie this dress is so pretty" piper said to me with a excited expression.

"What size is it"

"I think it's size 8. Yep it's my size."

"Ok. Lets get it to the register to pay for it."

As I was handing the money to the cashier my eye caught onto to something. Or you could say someone on the television behind the counter.

It was harry. The person I was yearning to be with at this present moment.

"So what's your name and where do you come from." The judge said.

"I'm harry styles and I'm from Cheshire" harry said in a really nervous voice.

"Ok.what are you going to sing for us today"

"Isn't she lovely by stevie wonder"

"Isn't she lovely"

"Isn't she wonderful"

"Isn't she precious"

"Less than one minute old"

Harry sang in a harmonious voice. He sounded so vulnerable. I felt like climbing through the television to get to him and just give a big hug. But obviously that was physically impossible.

In the end harry went through to boot camp. I was very happy but worried that fame would get to his head.

We paid for the dress and browsed several more shops. Then eventually went home. We were completely exhausted.

After a few hours of returning home. I had changed into my comfy clothes and basically doing nothing.

Suddenly my phone started to vibrate and I went to get it. Once it came into my view I saw that I had received a text from harry. Without thinking twice I opened up the text.

From: harry.

Hey babe. I just got through to boot camp. I'm really excited. I want explore this part of the area before I come back to Cheshire. i will be back in about 1 week. Love you:)

To: harry

I'm very happy for you. Wish you could come earlier. Love you too:)

I placed my phone down onto my bed and had a moment of thinking. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about him to coming back later than usual. But I think I'll just have to trust harry.

I'm sure he trusts me too. I looked down to the photo of me and harry. It brang tears to my eyes.

************************************

HI EVERYONE!

IM REALLY EXCITED TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER. IT WILL HAVE LOTS OF EXCITING THINGS HAPPENING.

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT MY FANFICTION.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS.

AND I THINK THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

OH AND PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN ME.

BYEEEEEE