Chapter 10

RECAP!

We had a very long and comforting hug, I didn't want to get out of Harry's hug.

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

I woke up the next morning. I had a throbbing headache and my pillow was covered in tears. I think I cried myself to sleep. I should be happy for harry that he's going to the X factor but its just that I won't be able to see him that often and honestly he is my only friend other than Louis, Liam, Niall and zayn. But harry is now my boyfriend its not that I don't trust him but I think fame will get to his head.

I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom. When I looked up I didn't like what I was seeing. My make up was smudged down my face and my face all red. I looked dreadfull. I stripped and walked into the shower.

***********

I was now dressed and ready to see harry. I didn't forget to put on my promise ring, it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. Honestly I think it's worth more than my bedroom put together. I was snapped out I my thoughts when I heard footsteps behind me. Oh crap I thought. Theirs a serial killer in my bedroom his going to kill me. I was suddenly lifted by a pair of strong arms. I could help but let out a little scream.

"Relax love it's just me" I heard a voice say to me and I immediately knew who it was.

"Harry" I said, in relief.

" i thought you were serial killer trying to kill me" I said sort of embarrassed.

He let out a laugh and I blushed like crazy. He suddenly looked t me but his face looked so cute. He was walking up to me, there was lots if tension between us. As he was approaching me I was stepping backwards. I suddenly stopped at a halt. I had reached the wall. He was now inches away from me. If I moved our lips would be connected. My hand was propped up against his rock hard chest and his hand were on my waist. We were starting Into each others eyes and before I knew it his lips went crashing down on my lips. It's like there were fireworks going on inside me. The kiss was getting heated up. Just as we were going to pull away for a breath, piper walked in.

"Sophie who's this" she said.

"Ummm

"I'm harry I live next door. I happen to be Sophie's boyfriend and our parents know each other so don't get your knickers in a knot" harry hyped in and said it so calmly.

They both shook hands and she left the room.

"Sorry about that" I said to harry.

"No problem at all. You never told me you had a sister. I would like you to me my sister to someday." Harry said in a husky voice.

"I would love to" I said.

"How about next week before the X factor you meet my sister?" He said.

Just as he said that my world came colliding down.

************************************

HI GUISSEE

SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTERS. ALSO SORRY ABOUT NOT MAKING IT HARRY'S (P.O.V)

ALOT I PROMISE I WILL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THOUGH.

LOVE YA GUISSEE

AN DINT FORGET TI COMENT, VOTE AN FAN ME. IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME.

BYE

-Aleyna