15: to do or not to do.

This is not how I wanted to die. Then again, I don't want to die.

Thankfully, a second after I was pushed off the roof, the bartender that had knocked Sol out earlier had run over and was holding onto my hands.

"I'll pull you up!" The bartender cried. I nodded.

Although the bartender struggled, I was finally pulled over the rail. Once I was on the ground, my legs turned to jelly and I fell down. I was shaking as the bartender wrapped a piece of cloth over my head to deal with the bleeding.

"Thank you...thank you so much!" I panted.

"I owe you so don't worry," the bartender answered.

Owe me? For what? I didn't do anything for him. Plus, he knocked Sol out. Speaking of Sol...

I scanned the room for Sol and saw that he was no longer unconscious. In fact, he was occupied with something else.

Jamal was kneeling on the ground with his arm unnaturally twisted behind his back by Sol. Sol had the blade of his pocket knife to Jamal's neck.

"What...what the fuck is going on!?" Jamal yelled.

He glared at the bartender. "Damnit, Kyle! Why the fuck did you save her!?"

Kyle the Bartender flinched. "...Jamal..."

Sol's gaze lazily fell onto me. "I told you so."

Although I didn't want to admit it, Sol was right about the date not working out. However, who could have imagined that the date would turn into this?

"Th-The police are coming! I've called them and told him you were attacking an innocent girl," Kyle told Jamal. He was shaking and his face made it clear that he was afraid of Jamal. He was forcing himself to be strong.

I took a deep breath and stood up. "Okay, sweet. Let's leave before the police arrive."

All I wanted was to go home, go to sleep, and wake up the next morning as if nothing happened. Binge watching the anime I used to watch as a kid sounded like a good idea.

Sol threw his pocket knife at Kyle who stood up to catch it. "Finish the job."

Kyle looked at the knife before pointing at himself. "Me?"

"You!?" Jamal yelled.

"Yeah you," Sol told Kyle.

"By finish the job...you mean kill Jamal, right?" I asked Sol who nodded like it was nothing.

"Whoa! Okay, I agree that Jamal did something that was downright evil but that doesn't mean he should me killed!" I cried.

"How's what I did evil!? The bitch had it coming!" Jamal yelled.

I glared at him. "What is wrong with you!?"

"You heard what he said. He doesn't even feel bad about what he did. Doesn't that piss you off to the point you want him to experience what he put you through, ghost girl?" Sol asked, looking at Kyle with a bored expression on his face.

Immediately, Jamila left Kyle's body. Kyle's body lifelessly fell back onto the floor and I noticed that there were a few cuts on his hands, probably from when he broke the bottle on Sol's head.

"What the fuck is going on!? How the fuck is that knife floating!?" Jamal yelled.

Jamila was slowly walking towards Jamal. "Once you think about it...making him experience what I experienced doesn't sound like a bad..."

I looked at Jamila in disbelief. "Are you being for real right now?"

Jamila pointed the knife at Jamal. "He killed me! And it was only because I wouldn't take off my hijab and have sex with him!"