Team up♡Chapter 18♡

"you have 15 minutes to find your partners! Go!" Midnight shouted.

It would be obvious to team up with bakugou, so i choose not to. Besides, he was swarmed with people anyways. I looked around seeing midoriya stand alone, along with some others.

"please join my team?" a voice said.

I looked down to see the purple haired grape begging on his knees.

i titled my head at him, my eyebrow raised.

"please!" he grabbed onto my leg.

I growled at him, and shook him off my leg, getting angrier as he stayed in place. I grabbed him by his shirt collar, lifting him up into the air, before dropping him and walking away.

I walked over to midoriya, who was alone, reaching out to ask people if they wanted to team up, only for them to end up walking away. Poor dude.

(keep in mind, the character playing reader doesn't know about bakugou and dekus past. Thats why she didn't know he was quirkless. Later on, you'll see a talk between midoriya and you)

I walked up to him, and tapped his shoulder, making him turn around to face me with small tears in his eyes.

"hey, how about we team up?" i asked him.

"really? You wanna team up?" he asked for insurance.

"thats what i came hear for" i imformed him.

More small tears started to form in his eyes, till he seemed to remember somthing and stopped, looking at me with a curious look in his eyes.

"but wait, wouldn't kacchan be mad at you for this?" he asked.

"huh, why?" i asked.

"well, considering me and his past, and him hating me. So you, his best friend, teaming up with someone he hates?" midoriya said.

Past? someone he hates? katsuki never told me anything about his relationship with midoriya, nor anything about him. Come to think of it, katsuki never really told me anything thoughout childhood, not his feelings or anything. Before i could speak, a feminine voice cut me off.

(ill be replacing ururaka with you)

"join me person in front with ten million points!" a girl said, her voice energetic.

She was the pink haired girl from earlier, with the support items.

"u-um sure, but why?" midoriya asked.

"why a reason, aslong as we have a partner, thats fine right?" i said, closing my eyes, and putting my hands behide my head, Naruto and killua style.

"actually, i want to join your team, all eyes will be on you, making my inventions being put in the spotlight" she said, a dark look in her eyes along with a smile.

"i wanna use you for my own benefit!" she answered confidently.

"well, atleast we know shes honest" i shrugged, putting my hands down.

"im mei hatsume from support course" she shook midoriyas hand, clearly not paying attention to me.

I didn't care though, i just wanted to win this and have fun.

"i-im izuku midoriya, and this is (name) okami" midoriya introduced, but the girl only gave me a glance.

"we still need one more teammate" midoriya said outloud, as he searched.

He walked towards someone, putting his hand on their shoulder.

"join me" he said confidently.

That person, was soon introduced as Tokoyami. He accepted us and joined, then explained his quirk to us.