Ice cream♡Chapter 15♡

Both me and katsuki walked out of the house onto our destination to get ice cream. We both Already decided to split the money.

"soooooo, what made you want to spend time with me?" i asked.

"did you miss me?" i batted my eyelashes.

"as if, not once did i think about you" he scoffed.

"huh? Then how did you get the idea to get ice cream with me?" i asked.

"tch, shut up" he clicked his tounge.

I chuckled. i knew he missed me. He cant live without me, thats why we're still friends till this day. Yet again, he went months without seeing me, but ill still count it snice he was quick to forgive me.

I looked up into the sky, thinking what katsuki did During our little break from not seeing each other.

"what're you thinking?" he asked.

"..."

"hey" he raised his voice, but not to loud, turning it into a shout.

"i thought you told me to shut up?" i kept my eyes glued on a cloud.

He smacked behide the head, causing me to whine, rubbing my head as i looked at him with a glare. this is how he felt everytime his mom hit him.

"what was that for!?" i shouted.

"for being a dumbass! Dumbass" he responsed.

"hmp" i looked forward again.

"i was just thinking about what you were doing during the time we didn't see each other" i answered with a pout.

He looked at me, i could feel it. I looked back at him, his brows were furrowed, yet his expression soft. You would think since I've known him my whole life, ive seen his soft side before. But truthly, never. I mean, ive seen his soft expressions, and his soft side for romance novels, but never his soft side for his feelings, or for me. but, at this very moment, i could feel those soft emotions for me. I could see it in his eyes aswell.

He opened his mouth to speak, but instead looked away and clicked his tounge.

"tch, this isn't some mushy romance moment" bakugou scoffed.

"yea, cuz you ruined it" i replied, looking at his eyes from his sideview.

"besides" i sighed, closing my eyes and looking away.

"aren't you into this kind of stuff, you read romance novels" i said, opening my eyes again.

When i turned my head to look back at him waiting for an answer, he clicked his tounge and turned to face me aswell.

"what're you getting at?" he asked.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"nothing why?" i asked.

I really wasn't trying to get anything out of him, i was just saying a simple thing that happened to end up as a question.

"im only doing this because i know your up to something" he scoffed.

Before i could process anything, he leaned in, pressing his lips against my cheek in a soft motion. his action made my eyes slightly widened, as i felt it in slow motion. this may have been one of the first times i actually blushed, but only slightly, due to the action catching me off guard.

Sadly, he pulled his ruff, yet soft gentle lips away from me. i looked at him confused. He just looked at me with his brows furrowed, before looking back forward. i could see a small blush on his cheeks.