usj part 3♡chapter 11

Thank you guys for more then 900 reads on this story!🤧 It really means a lot to me🥺I one day hope to make it to a thousand, but baby steps come first. I love you all!❤

Also, it's still not to late for hero name request❤

We finally reached the center of the facility, but what we saw horrified us.

There was a big black gaint bird like creature with a brain sticking out of his head as he fought against all might.

"Come on! We gotta help him!" Kirishima started to sprint towards all might.

Me and bakugou followed behide. All might grabbed the creature from behind as he picked up its body and did a back bend taking the creature down with him. Just when all might thought he won, that purple portal appeared again, this time, under all might.

All might was injured, I could smell blood coming from him. On the side of his stomach, the creature was digging its claws I to him, leaving a trail of blood. The portal was closing in on all might, squeezing his body tight.

I growled as me and bakugou picked up the pace. Kirishima, me and bakugou jumped up, landing onto of the mist guy. Bakugou had his hand on the mist guys neck armor, while me and kirishima stood next to him guarding him. Kirishima harden his arms as I stood in a protective stand growling.

"If your whole body was made of mist, then you wouldn't need this neck armor, right? You got careless you dam villains" bakugou explained with a evil tone. "You try anything funny, I'll blow your ass up so bad they'll be piecing you back up together for weeks" bakugou grinned widely.

"Woah-ho-ho, that doesn't sound very heroic now does it bakugou?" Kirishima asked. I just stood there, growling to add to bakugou's threat. I hadn't noticed, but the candy cane boy in our class manged to freeze the portal and help all might.

I could see the frustration in the villains faces, but then, the creature started to come lose. Escaping from the ice, he stood face to face with all might. Both standing up as the stood opposite sides.

"You students should leave now before it gets to dangerous" all might announced to us. "Its already dangerous!" I fired back. "Yea! Were not leaving you!" Kirishima added.

That's when all might turned back towards the creature right before the creature could land a punch on him. All might blocked the attack and started firing back at him. Punch after punch, each one with more power and force, all might kept going, no matter what.

Me, Kirishima, and bakugou started stepping back, but we still stood near him, only stepping back for caution.

All might kept punching the creature until eventually, he took one last final punch, sending the weird creature towards the sky. All might stood there, fist in air, standing as the winner.

The blue haired villain seemed upset as he scratched his neck rapidly. He started going on and on about how the creature should've won that battle.

The purple mist villain ended up finding a way out of our grasp, making his way towards the blue haired villain. He told him they needed to escape.

"You! You kids are the reason nomus gone!" The blue haired man angrily pointed towards us. "You call them all angels, but those kids are all evil! That one tried to hit me! And that one threatened to blow up my escape man!" The villain ranted on and on, pointing to different students.

I had bearly noticed midoriya at the time when he pointed towards him. I'm starting to miss everyone being here, not noticing their presences. Midoriya was sitting on his butt, about three feet away from the blue haired villain.