♡combat~chapter 6♡♡

So these chapters have been quite rushed but I am trying to fix that😐☺️

ANYWAYS~HERE YOU GO~

I was walking to school along with katsuki and my tail wrapped around his leg like how it always used to be.

We made it to school in a comfortable silence and made it to school.

We walked into class and sat down at our own separate desk.

I took out shoji for this book😐 sorry

I sat at the front row next to a guy with blonde-ish hair and a tail. Cool, I'm not the only one with a tail at least. I had Seat 11 in front of a girl with short dark purple hair and long ears.

"Are you two a couple?" The girl with green hair and looked like a frog said. I simply ignored her and just drew in my notebook. Bakugou yelled at her for thinking that way until not too long, our teacher came in. He explained a few things before the door bursted open revealing all might in his hero suit. "I am here!! Arriving like a normal person!!" He said in a weird forwards pose.

I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying and kept drawing. Sure, I thought all might was cool and baku has admired him snice forever, but, I didn't really care all that much for heroes. I saw them everyday weather it be on the streets or on tv. We all have cool quirks that have uses and talents so why do we all have to be praised just for taking down villains.

I took down bullys all the time in middle school and elementary, so what was the big deal? Just because they have a license to take down villains? I didn't really get it but what caught my attention was when he announced our hero suits.

I kept my head down but moved my eyes up to look at him with a normal expression as my ears perked up. He pointed to the wall which I moved only my eyes to see the suitcases sticking out of the walls.

"Now! Go get dressed young heros!!" All might cheered while the other's all joined, everyone but me. I sighed and got up from my seat to walk to my suitcase. I grabbed it and walked out to the girls changing rooms. I was the first one there snice I didn't want to make any contact with the other girls.

I opened my suitcase and didn't waste anytime to take it out and start putting it on.

(If you already have a hero suit in mind then that's ok but if you dont then you can use the one I described. Its pretty simple)

Your costume that you put on was a dark black tank top with matching black shorts and black regular boots. Your left thigh had a small bag to carry small things such as knives or bandages. You had some golden bracelets on your upper arm to add accessories along with a golden choker. you put your hair up into a high ponytail and started to walk out of the changing room.