♡bus ride♡chapter 8

Thanks for more then 300 reads! I love you guys! Enjoy this little scene before I start the actual chapter☺️🥺

Me and baku were currently hanging out at my house in my room. "You ready for tomorrow's class trip to that off campus facility?" I asked bakugou. "Yea" he simply said. He was currently lying down on my bed as I stood near my bedside table.

"Hey baku!" I happily said turning to face him with an excited expression. "What?" He asked. "Can you sing me a song like you used too?" I asked smiling wider. "No" he said turning on his side to face away.

"Sing to me or I'll jump on you" I said. He turned his head to look at me. "You wont" he said with disbelief. "I will, you should know that about me after all the times I've suffocated you" I looked at him dead serious. He glared at me before getting up and walking to the karaoke machine I had in my room.

"Mmhhh, that's right. Listen to me" I gave him a serious expression with a raised eyebrow. "What song?" He asked while turning on the machine. "You know which one," I replied.

He stood up with his hand in his pocket after putting the song. I sat on my bed as I watchd him.

(I love the little 'bam bam' part🥺)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
OK, NOW, HERES THE ACTUAL CHAPTER❤
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Me and bakugou walked to school as today was a school day and our classes little 'field trip' thing. We arrived to school with my tail wrapped around bakugou's leg. We were walking to class until we happened to pass by bakugou's childhood friend, izuku midoriya.

"Out of my way deku" bakugou said harshly. "R-right! Sorry kacchan" izuku, or, 'deku' moved out of the way. My face had no emotion as I looked forward, only showing slight intrest when I looked at the green haired boy.

I remember the few times I had met him, when we were younger then 7 and he'd always called katsuki, 'kacchan'. I guess he hasn't grown out of it. Yet again, who im I to talk, I've been calling bakugou little nicknames snice we were kids as well. Not only that, but I've still been flirting with him and he still doesn't love me back. I'm pathetic.

Makes me wonder, almost all my life, I've been flirting with bakugou. What would happen if I stopped? Would he like the side of me better? Or would he just be weirded out? Doesn't matter, I'm not gonna change just because I want bakugou's approval. I'll just focus on being less protective.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
●●●●●time skip
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Everyone!! Approach the bus in a orderly pattern!" The kid I now know named as 'iida' yelled making robotic movements. Everyone was dressed in their hero suits ready for today, minus midoriya, he was wearing the gym uniform snice his hero suit was torn up.

Everyone ignored iida and just went inside the bus. Bakugou sat down in a seat near the window. I decided I wouldn't be too clingy, and turned to sit in the seat across from him. I didn't get a chance to though, as he pulled me back to sit next to him.

"Oh, what's this?" I asked. I was still trying to be less clingy but my voice came out flirty as I was to used to it. "Tch, don-" he got cut off when I spoke.

"Dont worry, I know, I know. You only want me to sit here because you dont want a stranger to sit next to you or something" I sighed. He looked at my quite surprised. "What? I've known you my whole life, dont be surprised" I nudged his side. He just scoffed and rested his head on his fist as he stared out the window calmly.

After everyone got onto the bus, we started driving to our destination. I wasn't paying attention to anyone as I crossed my legs and arms while resting my head back to try and relax.

I closed my eyes, but the 'relaxation' was soon interrupted as everyone shouted out in an instant. I flinched from the sudden noise and groaned. 'Seriously' I thought. I sighed and just made my ears fall closer to my head instead of being perked up to try and block out at least some of the noise.

A while passed and some of the noise started to quiet down as people brought down the shouting to talk with each other. I didn't really listen to any of the conversations until one popped out to me. "Its definitely todoroki and bakugou" I heard from the spiky red head.

I saw bakugou's face turn to look at our classmates talking before turning back at the window. Bakugou likes to be complimented alot so he didn't say anything in return. "Yea, but bakugous always angry, so he'll never be that popular" the frog girl pointed out. "Hah!what was that!! I'll kick your ass!" Bakugou shouted as he got up to hold the railing.

"You see" the girl pointed at him to prove her point. "Yea, we all basically just met, but its pretty telling we all know that your personality is flaming hot mixed with garbage" the blonde with a black lighting streak pointed out to bakugou. "Hah, your gonna regret you ever replied to this school you loser!" Bakugou shouted as the other blonde was unfazed.

"Though I still dont know how okami seems to like you, shes pretty cute but her quirk is wolf so it makes sense she'll follow you around like a dog" the blonde said. My eyes widened as I stood up next to bakugou. "You wanna call me a dog again!!" I growled at him exposing my fangs. "I'm just saying facts" he replied.

"That's it!" I shouted before moving out of my seat to pounce on him. "H-hey wait!! I was joking!" He protested. It was too late, I had already jumped on him and sinking my teeth into his arm he used to shield his face. I growled as I started to dig my teeth deeper. He yelped in pain as Some of the students started to get up.

Before they could get to me, the bus had started shaking making the students stumble back. "Help me!!" The blonde yelped. Mr. Aizawa had stood up and bandaged me up with his scarf. "That's enough okami!" He shouted. My teeth were still clinging onto the boys arm. "Let go" he said coldly. "Now!" He shouted.

I growled before letting go. "Tch, next time you say something like that, I'll aim for your neck next" I threatened. "Go to your seat" mr. Aizawa commended. I walked back to my seat and sifted into a comfortable position. My legs and arms crossed as I glared at the blonde boy. Everyone had their eyes on me but the blonde boy I bite. Everyone looked in fear as the blonde did as well, only looking away.

"Are you guys just gonna continue to stare?" I asked coldly. They all sifted in the seats before going back to small conversations, mainly about me, but I didn't care. I trew my head but into the seat and let out a deep breath as bakugou watched me.

I wasn't looking at him, but I could tell what he was thinking. I scooted closed to him as I rested my head on him and closed my eyes. "Even if you call me a dog, which you do. I'd still never hurt you" I said. "Tch, that's not what I was thinking" he replied. "Sure" I said snuggling closer to him. He was warm and made me feel calmer.

Soon, I fell asleep as the bus continued to drive in the same direction to the off campus facility.

Quick question!

Do you guys not like (Y/n)s personality or something? If so, please let me know so I can change something about her or the story so you guys can like it more!

Thxs for reading this CHAPTER!

Shorter CHAPTER! Sorry, I'm late to update, I got caught up in reading bakugou x reader's and writing for another story. Love yall! Bye!❤😘