Fight♡Chapter 20♡

The picture up there, is my wallpaper, lol. (*' ˘ '*)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

halfway though the fight, i already headed down to the waiting room. Their fight was dragging out a bit, so i just stretched in the mean time to keep me busy.

●●●●●●switching pov and scene●●●●●

"hey" izuku said, opening the door.

Him and iida were worried for their friend, going to see her in the waiting room to ask what was wrong.

"hey" ururaka replied sadly.

"whats wrong" izuku asked.

"its just, all of you guys are working so hard to win, and its just reminding me of how hard its gonna be" she replied looking down.

"your opponent, (name) okami, a shes a ruff and confident girl from what I've seen" iida pushed up his glasses.

"i dont think she'd be to rough" iida said sternly.

"no, she would" midoriya said, making the two flinch.

"i first met her when i was 4, but we didn't talk or anything. We went to the same school, but she always hung around kacchan. Shes very energetic and playful around him, but with others, shes ruff and imitating. In middle school, she got into lots of fights" midoriya said in thought.

"She may have looked nervous earlier, but not about the fight, about something i said to her" midoriya now realized that what he said to her was hurtful, and he'll have to Apologize later.

"i've seen her in action in school, she uses her fangs and quick reflexes to her advantage, along with her strength" midoriya replied.

"but shes sensitive to loud noises" he added.

"now! Next match! ururaka ochako! Vs okami (name)!" Midnight announced.

"i got to go, thanks for the help" ururaka stood up, walking towards the door.

"i think i got this" she looked at them, with a forced smile, and hesitat tumbs up.

●●●●●●●back to normal pov●●●●●●●●

"from hero course class 1-A, the sweet bubbly brunette! Ochako ururaka!" present mic announced as she walked onto the battles area.

"also from the hero course! Class 1-A's aggressive and problematic wolf! (name) okami!" present mic announced.

"huh?" i flinched.

"what do you mean aggressive and problematic wolf!!" i shouted up at present mic.

I was still feeling upset about realizing the things midoriya told me, and now with that stupid intro, i was only feeling more upset.

"ready! Began!" Midnight shouted.

Both me and ururaka sprinted, me being faster, we were closer to her side of the boundaries.

she held out her hand, ready to use her quirk, which i remembered had to do with gravity. I quickly doged, and grabbed her arm with my left, using my right hand to punch her in the face, making her yelp and fall backwards.