Date♡chapter 26

Lets just take a moment to appreciate that photo above😌

Also, some 13+ in here i guess.
No lemon nor smut.

I stepped out of the shower, changing into my pj's.

I unlucked the door, grabbing my stuff as i walked into Katsuki's room. He was sitting on his bed, scrolling though his phone before looking at me. He put down his phone, grabbing the hairdryer he had ready.

I walked over to his bed, setting down on the floor as i rested my back on the side of the bed. Katsuki turned on the hairdryer, placing it near my head as he drying my hair.

"wow, you actually kept it on warm temperature this time" i chuckled.

"you want it on hot" he growled.

"of course not" i scoffed.

"just tell me what the test is and how to pass it" he said.

"thats cheating katsuki" i told him.

"would you cheat on a math test?" i asked.

"of course not, im to smart to do that" he scoffed.

"Exactly, so dont cheat on this test either" i said.

He grumbled, Turning the hair dryer off and putting it down.

I stood up, crawling ontop of his bed as i layed down. I layed on my side, as i snuggled one of his pillows, facing the wall, away from him.

"go take a shower, its your turn" i told him.

Instead of listening, he jumped ontop of me, making me yelp in surprise.

"the hell you doing?!" i shouted.

He hovered over me, making me face him as i layed on my back now. His hands trapped my wrist to the bed, as his waist almost straddled me, just barley above, leaving space to tower over me.

"just shut up and deal with it. You tell anyone about this and your dead" he growled.

I smirked at him.

"i'on never snitch on you daddy~" i cooed, making a small blush appear on his cheeks.

I laughed at his reaction. i knew he didn't have tik tok.

My laughs were cut off, as his lips connected to mine.

His grip on my wrists tightened, as we both looked into each other's eyes. I smirked into the kiss, as his brows furrowed. He kept the kiss going, as i titled my head to the side to deepen it.

he soon started to close his eye's, as i did the same.

the kiss went on for a moment, before he decided to break away for air. A string of Silva was connected, as we breathed heavily. I quickly kissed his lips to get rid of the string, before smirking up at him.

"why dont you want anyone knowing about this?" i asked.

"shut up, those extras would bug all day if they found out" he scoffed.

"why dont you try it again" i teased.

He smirked down at me, before connecting our lips once again. I pulled at his lower lip, before going back into the kiss. He did the same, tugging at my bottom lip, before shoving his tounge into my mouth. our tounges fought for dominance, as he let go of my wrist, allowing my hands to travel up into his spiky hair and grab his neck and jaw. Our heads titled, making the kiss only deeper, and more desperate. His hands trailed down to my hips, as i tugged at his hair. It felt good, to kiss katsuki like this, as our tounges kept Fighting. a small moun left my lips, into the kiss, as he eventually won the dominance.