Talk ♡Chapter 22

Hi( ' ▽ ' )ノ What did you guys think about the last Chapter?

Also, new story is out!

●●●●●●●●●●●izuku pov●●●●●●●●●●●●

I walked into class, seeing others here too.

"midoriya! You were almost 10 seconds late!" iida scolded.

"sorry iida" i Apologized nervously.

"class has started! And okami still isn't here" iida announced to the class.

"well, with what happened Yesterday, i dont blame her" i replied.

"your right, she must be sulking at home right now. I suggest we give her some space right now" iida said.

The class nodded, as i glanced at kacchan. He was looking out the window, not seeming to care about anything. I wonder, does he actually care about how shes doing right now?

Just then, Mr. Aizawa walked in, but with no more bandage's, and a scar under his eye. I hurried over to my seat.

"wow, Mr. Aizawa, you look better" kaminari awed.

"the old lady went a little overboard with her treatment" Mr. Aizawa said, scratching his scar.

He looked around the class, looking for someone, we all knew who it was.

"she's not here, i see. Verywell then" he sighed.

"im here" okami's voice could be heard, as she suddenly walked though the door.

Everyone Gasp's, as i saw kacchan finally turn his head to look at her. But she didnt give him not one glance as she walked to her seat.

"you can teach now Mr. Aizawa, i dont want what happened Yesterday to make this day any different. Its just a normal school day and the sport's festival is over" she said.

"alright then" Mr. Aizawa replied lazily.

●●●●●●●●time skip to lunch●●●●●●●●

"congratulations on making it the top 4 iida" i said.

"yea, what happened? Why did you have to leave so early?" ururaka asked.

"for personal reasons" iida said, hiding something.

"hey, you know its ok to talk to us if you want?" i told iida worriedly.

"its fine you guys" iida said.

Before any of us said anything, okami walked up to our table.

"hey" she said looking at ururaka.

I could feel the scared arua coming off of ururaka, after what happened.

"here" she said, placing a piece of cake infront of ururaka.

She then started to walk off after that, as if nothing happened.

"what was that all about?" i asked.

"i-i dont know" ururaka suttered scared.

●●●●●●●●●●normal pov●●●●●●●●●●●●

I walked away from their table, hearing them asking what was it all about. I shut out the noise and walked over to another table, where Jirou, momo, and some third years sat.

"hey, mind if i sit here?" i asked monotone.

"sure" momo smiled.

"why did you wanna sit here. I mean im completely fine with it, im just asking is all" Jirou said.