My wolf ♡Chapter 28

Last chapter! But for those of you who have read 'the blind date' just now im coming out of my haitus for that book.

If your homophobic, then dont read this chapter because the charather i put in here, 'matsuro' is gay.

After telling katsuki the whole thing about this whole day, and the plan, we went home for the rest of the day.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Another 13 plus i geuss, because of the tounge kissing in this chapter.

Today was now sunday, and matsuro came over early at 4:20.

My siblings were at my grandparents, and my parents were working, so it was only gonna be me, katsuki, and matsuro today.

"hey matsu!" i greeted, closing the door.

"hey little oka!" he greeted happily back.

"im having another friend over, remember katsuki?" i asked.

"the crush your always talking about? You two made up after the sports festival right?" he asked.

"Yea" i responded.

I told Matsu everything about me and katsuki. Matsu had never met katsuki, but he has seen a picture of him, and totally fell for his looks.

"ooo, cant wait to meet the hottie" matau cooed.

"you are the hottie" i laughed.

"oh really, thank you oka" he wiggled his brows.

"you know, to bad im gay, if i wasn't, i would totally fall for you" he said.

We laughed together.

Matsuro was a medium sized guy, with fluffy brown hair and and green eyes. He was slim, not to much muscle on him, but he was still very attractive and fun Loving.

"just promise you wont take katsuki away from me?" i asked.

"cant make promise's bae" he chuckled.

"im just joking, i cant do that to a friend" he smiled.

"thanks" i smiled back.

He opened his arms, signaling for a hug. I went up to him, as i hugged him back.

"but, you still need to help me find a boyfriend, im lonely you know" he chuckled.

"yea yea, im working on it" i laughed.

"remember, im into blondes" he said.

"ill see. I have a blonde friend named kaminari, i dont know his sexuality, but maybe" i replied.

Thats when the door opened, showing katsuki himself.

"whats going on here?" he asked.

"your here!" i cheered, separating from matsu's arms.

"oh, he looks better in person" matsu brushed up against my arm, wiggling his brows.

"come on matsu" i laughed.

"now, lets watch that moive you promised me about" matsu said, hopping onto the couch.

I walked over to him, as i cuddled up against him, and he wrapped his arm around me. I cuddle up to katsuki because he lets me, and so does matsu. I feel more comfortable cuddling with matsu knowing hes gay, and he doesnt have a problem with it.

"what are you doing?" katsuki asked, eyeing me and matsu, as i pressed the play button.

"we're about to watch a moive" i replied.