First day!! ♡♡chapter 5

FINALLY!! IM OUT OF MY HIATUS!

Today was the first day of school at u.a high.

I got 56 points in the entrance exams. It Turns out, that there were points for saving people called 'rescue points' but I only got combat points. I sat far away from bakugou and was in a different section then him so he never saw me the whole time.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

My alarm clock went off and I finally woke up. I smacked the head of my alarm clock to make it stop beeping and went back under the cover. "Five more minutes" I said and went back to sleep.
After a while, my alarm clock rang again. "Five minutes is over already?"
I checked the time.

Turns out it hasn't been awhile and I was gonna be late too school. "Shoot!!" I yelled. Mom and dad weren't here snice they had to go to work early today so I had to make my own breakfast. I quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I washed my face before I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. I made sure my hair was ok and ran back to my room.

I quickly got out of my pijamas and changed into my new school uniform. I put on some black shorts underneath my skirt and only put on the white shirt with red tie. I put on some deodorant and perfume before I looked in the mirror. I looked rather presentable and curvy too. I put on my socks and shoes then walked downstairs with my backpack and walked to the subway.

'What's the point in running, I'm already late and if I run I'll just be out of breath and look like weird' I sighed.

After the whole ride, I got off the subway and continued my way to school. I walked into the office and they told me that my class was outside in the field. 'Weird. I thought there was supposed to be orientation? Oh well, it's not like I wanted to sit in a boring room while they go over boring rules' I thought.

I was only at this school to see katsuki again, but snice I'm here I'll learn to become a hero so I can at least still be close to him as adults. I walked until I heard chattering and saw students dressed in what seemed like gym outfits. As I walked closer, some people turned around and noticed me. They started murring until the others noticed me too.

There I appeared with my curvy slim body and [hair length] [hair color] hair that matched the color of my wolf ears and tail. My left wolf ear had two piercings and my [eye color] eyes glowed bright. I saw katsuki and our eyes locked. His expression was surprised until it turned to pure anger.

"Don't you think your late" a tall guy with black hair and clothing with a floating scarf and glowing red eyes said coldly. "I'm sorry about that" I said boredly. "Miss! This is u.a! You should at least try to come early!" A guy with blue hair and glasses said moving his hands robotically. "Your here too be a hero after all!" He added.

"Yeeaa...nope" I yawned and averted my eyes. "If your not here to be a hero then why are you even here?" The guy with red glowing eyes asked coldly. "Guess I'm here to show myself to a certain someone" I said tiredly. My eyes sifted to look at katsuki. He knew exactly what I meant and he gritted his teeth.

"If that's your point then you shouldn't waste my time and leave" the raven haired man said as his eyes stopped glowing and his scarf fell back onto his shoulders.

"I'm here because I got into this school, as for why I wanted to be here. I'm going to prove myself. I don't aim to become number one nor do I aim to waste your time" I said as I tilted my head.

"I dont want to make friends unless it benefits me, I'll only hang out with one person here. I have no doubt that person will become one of your top students. So what're we learning today?" I gave the man a serious stare. He glared at me then stood up straight.