Over my undead body

-Stefens POV-

I got home and it was silent, not the peaceful silence, it felt dangerous.

I set my keys on the table, and took off my jacket, putting it on the couch.

"Hello brother." I turn around and see damien, smiling at me.

"Damon, w-what are you doing here?"

"What I can't come into town and see my little bro?" Damon opened a bottle of liquor, poured a little bit into a glass and then downed it.

He poured himself another glass and then drank it, then he closed the lid, setting the bottle down.

"I've seen your little human toy. Haven't you learned better than to play with your food?" Damon smiled evily

I snarled at him and growled, "stay away from her."

"Oh her and her little punk boy band family would be a nice little treat, of I don't say so my self." He held my gaze.

"Don't you dare hurt them." I growled.

"Oh Stefen, I would never do something like that." Damon wore an innocent look on his face.

Then he lifted a finger, a turned to look at me, "well then again, I don't know how I will act when I come into contact with her." he smiled evilly.

Faster than any human can run, I crossed the room and pinned him against the wall. I feel my teeth slide down, and I bared my teeth at him.

"Over my dead body!" I throw him across the room, with my inhuman strength.

I turned around and he was gone, the front door was left wide opened.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, runnin my hand through my hair, looking at the front door.