I Will Never Let You Go

Hey youngbloods !! Whats up haven't walked to you guys in a while, anyway I have a little something new planned, it might be up in the next few days, so keep your eyes out. Lets just say you will be feeling the elements swirl around you as you hear wolves howling in the distance ;). Okay that was probably a little weird but a lot of you asked, and you know I couldn't say no.

Please listen to Never Say Never by The Fray while reading this chapter, have it on repeat. It will add more feels to this chapter, well that's my opinion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Claire's POV-

After Stefen left, I slammed the front door shut. I saw out of the corner of my eye the guys jumped, and I turned to face them. My vision blurred as tears welled in my eyes.

"Claire." Patrick got up and started to walk towards me.

I just shook my head at him and he stopped in mid step. Striding to the coffee table, I picked up my headphones and made my way back to the door.

Without even looking at the guys, I said, choking back a sob, "I'm sorry, this is too much for me to handle."

"Claire please." Andy cried, standing up, the other two following his action and they stood beside Patrick.

I hesitated, my hand on the door knob, and after a few seconds I pulled the door opened and I walked out.

The cool spring air filled my lungs as I took a deep breath and ran down the driveway, to the sidewalk.

After a few minutes, my lungs began to ache, from crying and running. I stopped in a park near our house. I walked to a big oak tree, and sat down under it. I pulled my knees up to my chest, and put my head on my knees. I heard little kids playing to the small playground that was in the middle of the park, and my music played softly in the background.

Five minutes passed and my phone rings. I look at the caller ID and it was Stefen.

I pressed ignore and let it go straight to voicemail. After two minutes, I got a notification One New Voicemail; Stefen Salvatore.

I didn't bother listening to the voicemails that he left, yes he left about 5 more after that. I also got text messages from him and the guys too.

Pete: Listen kiddo, I know it's a lot to take in but you need to think about how hard this was for him.

Andy: Please come home Clairebear, I'm worried about you and look I know I was quick to judge Stefen and I'm sorry for doing that. But you have to be open minded about this. I know it was a huge secret but the way he looks at you and how you look at him, you two love each other, even if you don't know it yet. I've seen and noticed a lot in the last few days, and i'm just saying give the guy a chance.

Patrick: Look my little hoenix, I know this is very hard to swallow but you have to stop acting this way, the guy loves you, I see the way he looks at you. And he isn't looking at you like you are something to eat, its like hes looking at you the same way that our fans look at us. Pure love and affection. So i'm only saying give Stefen a chance because he would do the same for you.

Joe: Please come home, the other guys are driving me nuts, i'm literally hiding in my closet because the guys are going insane. And please give this awesome guy a chance because he really loves you, even if you don't see it yet.

Stefen: Look i'm sorry that I didn't come to you sooner, I was trying to protect you from who I was and now that you know our secret, you hate me. I understand why you reacted the way you acted and I don't blame you but please just call or text back, I miss you.