Baby Just Say Goodnight

-Claire's POV-

 I sat there with my back against the wall and tears streaming down my face. Damon knelt over Patrick and put his fingers on his throat to check his pulse.

 “Did you find anything?” Pete asked, damon looked up at him and his face was blank.

 My heart dropped as Damon's face fell when he looked at Pete, Joe and Andy, then his gaze fell on mine.

 He looked like he was about to give up, when all of a sudden his face lit up and he smiled. “He has a pulse but its very faint. I will give him some of my blood to heal him and he should he perfectly fine.”

 I watched as damon slid his teeth down, bit his wrist and held it to Patrick's mouth. After a couple of seconds, Patrick pulled away coughing and his eyes fluttered opened.

 “How are you feeling?” Joe asked.

 Patrick layed there for a few seconds looking around, and his eyes landed on mine. He gave me a lok saying that he understood and that he forgave me; then he looked at the guys and nodded.

 “Yeah I feel okay, just a little light headed.” Patrcik said, sitting up and leaning his back against the cabinets.

 “I'm sorry.” I cried, and the tears fell down my face faster as I looked at Patrick through my blurry vision.

 He waved me off and gave me a smile, Damon helped him stand up and then Stefen's hand wrapped around mine and he helped me to my feet as well.

 “Why don't you sit down and after a few minutes the dizziness will pass.” Damon suggested, Patrick nodded and with help from damon, he slowly walked into the livingroom.

 “Here why don’t you drink this.” Stefen handed me a mug, but I pushed it away.

 “I'm not hungry.” I mumbled as I walked upstairs, and went to my bedroom, closing and locking the door.

 “Way to go Claire, you almost killed your father.” I mumbled to myself as I leaned against the door.

  Pushing off of the door, I grabbed my laptop and plopped down in the middle of my bed. The laptop hummed to life and I googled how to kill a vampire.

 Many pages came up, moving my mouse over the first page, I clicked on it and the website opened.

 How to kill a vampire

~Stake to the heart

~shredded to pieces and burn the pieces

~Lock the vampire in a room full of Revaine and cut off all blood supply

Etc.