Damon Salvatore

-Claire's POV-

The sun peeked in through my purple curtains, i blinked against the bright light of the early morning.

I look at my alarm clock, that was on my nightstand, and it read 8:30 am.

I had the sudden urge to run, so i texted the guys in a group message, telling them that i will be back in a few minutes and that i was going to run.

I got my shoes on, sweatpants and my youngbloods sweatshirt, got my shoes on and went downstairs.

I grabbed a protien shake from the fridge, chugged it down and grabbed my headphones off of the coffee table.

I put them in, hit play on my phone and I don't care by fall out boy blasted through my headphones.

Jogging down the steps and down the driveway, i turned onto the sidewalk.

After about ten minutes, i came to the corner of our street, when Phoenix started playing. I picture myself in the Young Blood Chronicles, as patrick, who keeps having to look over his shoulder.

I turned the corner, and thats when a sudden feeling of someone watching me came along.

I stop in the middle of the sidewalk, and looked around.

I saw a couple walking on the other side of the street, and there was a little red car that passed by. The feeling wouldnt go away, so i tried to shrug it off and i went back running.. The feeling got stronger, so i sprinted all the way back to our street, dodging the few people that were walking on the sidewalk. Just as i turned the corner, i turn my head really quickly; and as siin as i saw that no one was following me, i turned the corner and started jogging., i slam into someone, causing us both to fall onto the grass.

I heard a familiar chuckle, "We have to stop meeting like this."

"Stefen, oh my god im so sorry again."i apologized, as stephen helped me up.

"What the matter?" He asked me, concern and worryshining in his eyes.

"I-I felt like i-i was being followed." I stuttered, and stephens arm went around my shoulders and the feeling faded.

Stefen looked around, and then he took my hand, leading me back to the house.

"Its okay, i'll protect you." He murmered, squeezing my hand.

"Protect me from wh...." I started to ask but stephen stopped walked and held up a hand.

"Get inside quickly." he shoved me inside, with a sudden force that i never thought a normal person would have, and i ran up the stoop, into the house.

"Claire, what in the world?" Pete jumoed at my sudden entrance, causing him to drop his plate, which shattered on the kitchen floor.

The others came into the livingroom, along with pete who is probably mentally cursing someone out.

THeir eyes frantically searching for any signs of danger, then patrick came over to me and put his arms around me.

I heard voices outside, i recognized stephen's voice right away, but the other guys voice i did not recognize.

-Stephen's POV-

I felt the presence of my brither, Damon, from behind me. I quickly shoved clarie into the house, but without reealizing i used a little bit too much force; lets hope she won't notice.

"Awe why do you always have to ruin my fun?" I turn around, and see damien walking over to me, he pouted his bottom lip.

"i told you to not come into contact with her." i growled, damonn stopped infront of me.