I'm His Only Savior

-Claire's POV-

I woke up on the chair, stretching my arms above my head and yawned. The blanket fell from my shoulders onto my lap, and my eyes wandered around the room.

My eyes landed on the couch and i saw that Damon wasn't lying on the couch.

"Damon?" I jumped up and looked around frantically.

The blanket fell to the ground, and i kicked it away. My eyes frantically searching the room, for any sign of Damon. Walking into the kitchen, I see blood trailing to the basement.

"Oh no, Damon."I gasped, and then i remembered that the guys were downstairs. i raced downstairs, my heart beating so hard in my chest, i thought it might burst.

"P-please don't." I hear patrick plea.

"DAD!" I got to the bottom of the steps, almost slipping on the trail of blood and turned the corner.

I saw Patrick and the guys cowaring on the floor, their backs pressed against the sound booth door. I couldn't see Andy,Pete or Joe, but their bodies didn't appear to be moving, becuase someone was standing infront of them.

Patrick was holding his hand to the side of his neck, and i saw blood running down his neck.

"DAMON WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I shoved who i thought was Damon out of the way.

Then i realized that it was stefen. He looked at me, his face dangerous and blood dripped down his chin, as he bared his bloody teeth at me, hissing.

"Get out of my way." He growled, shoving me back; then i blinked and he had Patrick in his arms, and his hand holding patricks head to the side, exposing his neck.

"Stefen don't, put Patrick down." I turned around and Damon was slowly walking towards Stefen, his hands up infront of him.

I looked back at Stefen, and he looked at me, like he did when we first met. Then, in the next blink of an eye, his face turned back to looking dangerous and unstable.

"STEFEN NO!" I screamed, watching in horror as stefen sank his teeth into Patrick's neck.

I started running towards them, but Damon held me back.Tears running down my face, as i watched Stefen rip out Patrick's throat, and he threw his lifeless body to the ground. Thats when i saw Pete, Andy and Joe's lifeless bodies, whos throats were ripped out.

"NO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

-------------------------------------

"NO!!!" I shot up in the chair, i looked at the couch and saw Damon laying there, still out cold.

I heard loud footsteps and the guys bursted through the basement door.

"Claire?!" Andy yelled, as he ran through the kitchen and he took me in his arms.