Now Your Nightmare Comes To Life

-Claires POV-

I stared a Damon in total shock.

"H- he what?!" My voice cracked at the end.

He looked at me, his eyes cold as a blue ice storm, and he repeated, "He killed her."

I ran my hair through my hair, and looked at the guys. Out of the blue, Patrick jumped up from his chair causing the others to flinch and also causing me and Damon too jump.

"I AM NOT LETTING MY DAUGHTER ANYWHERE NEAR THAT FUCKING PSYCHO!" Patrick yelled, his face red with anger and rage.

Damon looked at patrick, and said in a calm voice, "She has to or else we are all dead."

"THEN WE ALL FUCKING DIE, I AM NOT LOSING HER AGAIN!" Patrick exclaimed.

"But dad......." I sarted but then patrick pointed to me and said, "There are no buts Claire, you are not going and thats final!"

I jumped up and went up to him and shoved him, Pete and Joe caught him before he could hit the ground.

I felt strong arms go around me, holding me back.

"HES LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF ME!" I yelled, balling my hands into fists.

"Claire calm down." Andy said in a small voice.

i stared at Andy, and he shrank back, "CALM DOWN?! REALLY HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN WHEN THERE IS A PSYCHO VAMPIRE ON THE LOOSE?!" damon gripped me harder as i tried to get out of his grasp.

-Damon's POV-

i spun Claire around, gripped her by her shoulders and stared into her eyes.

"I want you to go to your room, listen to music and calm down. i will come and get you when we need you." I watched as she nodded and walked up to her room.

Patrick stared at me, in utter confusion.

" It's called compulsion. Basically i can get humans to do whatever i want them to do."

Patrick just nodded and shook his head.

"So what are we going to do about Stefen?" Pete asked.

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders, "I honestly don't know."

I turned on the television and there was breaking news.

Breaking News: A couple was found outside of their house this morning and it looks to be some sort of animal attack. Their throats were ripped opened and they seemed to have bleed to death.

More updates on this story tonight at 5.

Patrick took the remote from my hand and turned off the television.

"Well there is strike one of the American Psycho." I said, and the guys looked at me, shaking their heads.

"What?" I asked, innocently.

"Not a good time to use one of our songs, dude." Pete shook his head, and rubbed the back of his neck.

I took a sip of my drink and kept the glass in my hand, tapping my ring against the glass.

"Dude, really?" my finger stopped on the glass and i met Andy's hard glare.

After a few minutes of sitting there in silence, well except for the music blaring from Claire's room, it started to get awkward.

I sighed, "well i'm going to check on our little princess." i set my glass down on the table and got up.

Walking up the stairs, i felt something different, like there was something missing. The feeling nawed at the pit of my stomach, and i ran up the rest of the way, skiping some steps.

I got down to the end of the hallway and turned, facing Claire's closed bedroom door.

I knocked, but no one answered. Knocking again, still no answer.

"claire?!" I yelled into the door.

She didn't answer and i couldn't hear anything but the loudness of her music.

"Damon? Whats wrong?" Patrick came up behind me and i turned around to face the worried and scared faces that stared at me, then to the door.

"Claire!!" I exclaimed, banging on the door.

Andy shoved me aside and attempted to kick down the door. I rolled my eyes, and shived him into pete and joe.

"Oh yeah like you can do any better." Andy huffed, folding his arms over his chest.

With one flick on my leg, the door flew off the hinges.

"Forgot you were a vamp." I heard andy mutter.

Steping over the broken pieces of the door, we all stood in the middle of her room and circled around a full circle. Then at the same moment our eyes landed on the opened window, and then we looked at each other.

"Fuck."I muttered as i rubbed my face, and sat down on the edge of her bed.

-Claire's POV-

I climbed down the gutter, and planted my feet safely on the ground. Without looking at the house, i climbed the side of our fence and landed on the other side. Then i sprinted down the road, not knowing where i'm going but i'm not going home.

Pushing my feet faster, i got down to the corner of our street in no time flat. While i caught my breath, i heard sirens coming from my right. Turning the corner, and slowly jogging for five blocks, i finally came to a crime scene.

By the amount of blood that covered the sidewalk, i automatically knew that it wassn't some animal attack.

"stefen." I whispered as i crossed the street and walked down the block. I hit the town, passing little shops, and convient stores.

Then a hand went over my mouth and someone dragged me into a dark alley.