Feeling My Fear On The Danger Line

-Claire's POV-

I must have blacked out because i woke up in, what looked like to be an abandoned warehouse. I looked around, and saw busted windows, paint chipping off of the walls, and the sound of mice echoed off of the walls.

When i tried to move, I really didn't get so far. My hands and legs were tied to the chair that i was sitting in. Then the sound of something dripping made my gaze look down, to the buckets that were on either side of me. Thats when i felt the blood drip from my wrists.

"Oh, good, sleeping beauty has awaked." I heard an unfamiliar voice coming from the shadows that was infront of me, but i couldn't see anyone.

"Who's there?" My voice came out only as a whisper.

"Don't fear, love, i'm only a delivery boy." A medium sized, dark haired, guy walked slowly out of the shadows, and walk right up to me, stopping infront of me.

"Who.... are..... you?" I said, as it suddenly got harder to breath.

"Where are my manners. The name is Enzo." His voice sent chills down my spine.

"Where... am.. I?" I asked, looking up at Enzo.

Just before Enzo could answer, my phone rang. Crap i forgot i had my phone. Enzo went into my right pocket, in my sweatshirt, and answered it, putting it on speaker phone.

"Hello, claire's phone." Enzo said.

"Claire?! What have you done with her?!" Patrick exclaimed, his voice was full of fear and worry.

"Oh don't worry she's going to be just fine." Enzo paused and then chuckled. "For now."

"Patrick!" I used the little bit of strength that i had to scream. Then i heard Patrick protest as someone took his phone from him.

"Claire?!" Damon's voice came through the phone.

"Damon, well I haven't heard you voice in centuries. How you been?" Enzo said, nonchalantly.

"Enzo you better not have hurt a hair on her head, or else i would drive a stake through your cold ass heart." Damon growled through the phone.

Enzo laughed, and he put his hand under my chin. I flinched away from his touch. "She is holding on, for now. I would hurry now because it looked like she doesn't have long."

"Where is she?" damon asked.

He took a picture of me and sent it to patrick's phone, then i heard him type something after he sent the picture. I heard Pete and Joe say something but, i couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Hurry up, she doesn't have long." Enzo laughed evilly, and hung up the phone.

Then i heard a familiar voice, "Enzo, stop playing with my food."

I looked up, and through my blurry vision, i saw Stefen walking towards us. Then everything went black.