15:My Time In Beacon Part 2

First things first my hand feels a whole lot better. Second, I FINALLY MADE IT TO OVER A HUNDRED FOLLOWERS😭😭😭😭😭. I'm so happy right now! I love you, I love you too, I love everybody!

🤭🤭🤭🤭

I need to calm down but still thank you for 105 followers so far. I know it's small but to me it means the world to me that y'all follow me. Thank you. God bless each and everyone of you. I will try my best to give y'all the best books I possibly can.

Again thank you.
________________________________

(My time in Beacon p2: Our bond p3)

Jaune

Y/N's P.O.V

(A/N: You're both in your school uniforms)

Jaune and I were walking to our next class while discussing about the future.

"So, you wanna continue the legacy of the Arc family by being a huntsman just like your grandfather. So far you made it to Beacon even though you kinda cheated you're way in." I said and he looked down at me in shock.

"How did you know that?" He asked with worry.

"A little birdy told me." I replied.

"Who?" He asked.

"You." I replied.

"What? I don't remember telling you that!" He whisper-yelled.

"You talk in your sleep." I said and he looked surprised.

"When did that happen?" He asked.

"Professor Port's class but don't worry I'm the only one who heard you." I said and he let out a sigh of relief.

'I think.'

"Anyway, you're doing your best and working hard. You're even training with Pyhrra and let's not forget you're  leading a team. If anything I'd say your doing good." I stated as I patted him on the back.

"(Chuckles) Thanks." He muttered. "So, what about you? What's your goal in life?"

"Hmmmmm, I haven't really thought about it." I replied as I had my finger on my chin.

"Really!? The great Terry Bogard has no goal." Jaune stated in confusion.

"(Chuckles) I'm not that great but yeah I got no goal in mind." I stated.

"Come on, everyone has a goal. Just think about it even if it's the smallest thing." He said.

"Hmmmm, would you call wanting to kill someone a goal?" I asked.

"Uhhhhh, that's kinda dark but if the person you're trying to kill isn't some random guy whose never done anything bad to you then I guess I can call it a goal." He replied before giving me a questionable look.

"Is... is there anyone you want to kill?" He asked in curiosity.

"Huh? What!? No, it was just a thought I had. Relax I'm not gonna kill anyone." I lied then he nodded with a smile.

"Oh, okay." He muttered before I caught a glimpse of him with a sad look before he shook it off.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he flinched a little.

"Heh, I guess I wasn't that slick." He muttered.

"When have you ever been slick?" I asked.

"... That's mean." He stated.

"Nope. It would have been mean if I lied and motivated you. So, what's the matter?" I asked.

"It's just I'm surrounded with very talented and strong people. I feel like... an outcast even if I'm training with Pyhrra nothing has changed." He said.