9:Trust

Y/N's P.O.V

We're currently in Professor Oobleck class and we're trying to keep up with his teaching due to the amount of coffee this man has every time.

"Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution, more popularly known as the Faunus War, humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie." Professor Oobleck taught then took a sip of his coffee and went on.

As he went on I looked around the class to see Yang trying to not fall asleep, Jaune dozing off, Ruby, Pyrrha, Blake, Weiss, Ren, Andy and surprisingly Joe paying attention. I look to my right to see Mai using her scroll with a worried look on her face.

'Okay, something is definitely wrong.'

"Now! Have any among you have been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?" Professor Oobleck asked.

'Right here!'

I look to see some faunus student raise his hand then Velvet hesitantly raise her hand.

"Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!" He stated then took another sip of his coffee.

"I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorists believe to be the turning point in the third year of the war?" He asked then Weiss raised her hand and he picked her.

"The battle at Fort Castle!" Weiss answered.

"Precisely!" He said.

"Nice work, Snow White." I whispered.

"Oh, than-- be quiet and don't call me that!" Weiss whisper-yelled at me as her face turned slightly red.

"And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?" He asked then spotted Mai.

I quickly tapped Mai thigh but she slapped away my hand then Professor Oobleck rush up to Mai.

"Miss Shirinuwi using your scroll in class is unacceptable. You not paying attention could possibly mean you know it all." He said then took a sip of his coffee.

"Give me the answer!" He ordered.

"Huh!? Uhh... the answer? Would you please repeat the question?" Mai asked then he shook his head in disappointment.

"Disappointing, very disappointing. Hand over your scroll Miss Shirinuwi." He ordered.

"B-But sir--" Mai got interrupted.

"Scroll. Now." He demanded.

Mai let out a sigh then gave him her scroll.

"Hey!" Jaune yelled catching Professor Oobleck attention.

"Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent. Excellent! What is the answer?" He asked.

"Uhhhh... The answer... The advantage... of the Faunus... had over that guy's stuff..." Jaune paused as he spotted Pyrrha trying to gesture him the answer.

"Um, b-binoculars!" Jaune answered with a smile then students bursted out in laughter while Pyrrha facepalmed.

"Very funny, Mr. Arc. Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!" He said.

"Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier." Cardin said with a smirk.

'(Sigh)'

"Is that so? I suggest you choose your next words wisely." Joe threatened as he stood up from his seat.

"You got a problem, Joe!?" Cardin yelled as he got up from his seat too.