2:Old faces and New faces

Author's Note

Hey, how y'all doing? Good, I hope anyway I just wanted to let you know that so far I only got one vote for Neo from Mint676.

I appreciate you, thank you for choosing you're pick. Look guys... 😑😑😑... this is serious. I don't put up love interests for myself to pick... I need you guys to pick and the one with the most picks becomes the reader's lover. So c'mon choose your pick.

I'll say who the winner is at the end of volume one. If you guys don't know this females then watch RWBY Volume 1 to 6 if you want and the KOF: King of fighter females just research them, watch the old animes or play the game King of fighter.

Thanks and enjoy the chapter.✌

------------------------------

Y/N Terry Bogard's P.O.V

I fluttered my eyes open to the alarm tone and I stretched out my arm and switch off the alarm.

"Ugh... why do I keep forgetting to change that ringtone?" I asked myself then felt something on my back pocket in my pants.

I pull it out and it turns out to be that man's gun I took.

"Why do I still have this?" I asked myself then sat up.

"Today's the day." I muttered then got off the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for the long day ahead of me.

Timeskip(A while later)😁😁😚

I packed everything I needed then left my apartment. I'm currently at the basketball court with Rock.

"What!? You're leaving?" He asked in shock.

"I'm not leaving forever just for a while." I told him placing a hand on his shoulder going down his level. He looked at me in sadness while I smiled.

"Why do you gotta leave?" He asked, sadly

"I gotta leave to get stronger. Please understand I need this and this type of offers don't come by nowadays. I will visit as soon as I can." I told him.

"You promise?" He asked.

"I promise." I told him.

"Okay... but before you go can we play one more game?" He asked and I nodded taking off my sleeveless jacket.

Timeskip(Thirty minutes later)😁😁🤔

"Wow! We're tied for the first time. Next score wins the game." I said and Rock nodded focused only on the basket.

Rock slowly bounced the ball keeping his eye on me until he used his speed to rush past me and took a shot, I quickly leaped for the ball in the air, I tucked my cap backwards then slammed the ball into the basket.