12:My Time In Beacon Part 1

Author's Note

Hey y'all. It's been a while anyway this chapter... is a pretty long one because for each chapter I'm gonna be adding all types of adventures, everyday life experience and funny video references. So yeah, enjoy this long... long chapter... cause it took me the two days... 😥... to finish.
__________________________________________________________

(My time in Beacon p1: The Alliance)

Y/N's P.O.V

My days in Beacon would usually start off the same wake up, the rest of the team force Joe out of bed, have a little morning exercise, head to classes, sleep in some classes, have an 'eye staring contest' with Cardin, eat, win a fight in Miss Goodwitch's class, hang out with my friends and go to sleep.

But today was a little different.

"Okay class. Quiet down." Miss Goodwitch ordered as we obeyed. "Today we're going to be working on how well you work with a partner. Everyone quickly go change into your fighting attire and meet me at Beacon's cliff within fifteen minutes."

This got the class a bit exciting.

Timeskip(Fifteen minutes later)😁😁🎅

After changing we met up with Miss Goodwitch at Beacon's cliff.

"Seems like everyone is present. As I said earlier you are all to be tested in teamwork." Miss Goodwitch stated.

"Heh, we got this." Joe stated earning a fist pump from me.

"But this time you won't be working with your original teammates you'll be working with someone of my choosing." She stated earning loud complaints.

"Miss Goodwitch, what is the reason for this experience?" Weiss asked.

"A huntsman or huntress must be capable of working with what is available, a broken weapon, depleted aura, your knowledge, your semblance or even an enemy." She explained. "This is simply a test to see how you work with an unfamiliar ally."

We nodded in understanding.

"Good, let's begin. Just like the previous time you all were here you will be launched into the Emerald forest, your mission is to find your partner, head to the temple, retrieve two relics and return to this cliff within one hour. If you fail to find your partner, the relics or return in time... I. Will. Fail. You." She stated so sternly that send shivers down our spines.
"Now on with your partners. Mai Shiranui, you are with Weiss Schnee."

"Good luck you guys." Mai said.

"You too." We said back as she walked off and stood next to Weiss.

"Pyhrra Nikos, you're with Joe Higashi."

"See y'all on the other side bros." Joe stated before fist pumping both Andy and myself.

"Yang Xiao Long, you're with Nora Valk--" Miss Goodwitch was then interrupted.

"Dang it!" Nora yelled in anger before covering her mouth but unfortunately she had gained all our attention.

"Is there a problem Miss Valkyrie?" Miss Goodwitch asked.

"N-No! None at all." Nora replied before letting out a nervous laugh.

"Alright then Jaune Arc, you're with Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose with Russell Thrush. Lie Ren with Andy Bogard." Miss Goodwitch stated then went on with other students.

"Don't die." I ordered my brother.

"(Chuckles) That was my line." He said before we fist pumped then he went on to Ren.