Chapter 6

EJ pov
   I walked into the room feeling pretty pissed. I was dreaming about a buffet filled with kidneys and more wonderful goodies, but as soon as I walk in the room I can feel the tension and smell the anxiety coming off of b/n. I can also smell his blood which had a odd scent to it.
    I ask " Where are you injured b/n?"
    He stiffen before touching the area where he was hurt. Then instructed him to get his shirt off but he shakes his head and Jane stiffen.
   "Is there a problem that's preventing you from getting help, " I ask but they refuse to look at me.
   " Jane what going on?"
   "N-nothimg Jack," she replies.
   I growl and told her " Tell me now or else I might have your kidney for lunch tomorrow and probably breakfast too."
    She looks at B/n as he looks at her and he nods. She sighs and tells me the truth quickly.
    " He's a girl not a boy."
     I froze and realized that Jane isn't lying, but right as I was about to say something Hoodie walks in with towels and more of my supplies. I look at him and beckon him to leave but he begin to protest before I started growling.
    He quickly left the room and I turn my attention to her wound and ask Jane what her name was.
    Janw softly says her name " Y/n Nichols."
    The last name was familiar but I don't know why though. I sign and help Y/n out of her shirt and help slow the bleeding. Jane covers her chest with a towel before taking the wrap she bound her chest with off. I begin the stitching process and begin to ask questions.
    Y/n had Jane answer since she wasn't able to talk, but they never mention her past or her family. Strange.
    I finished the stitching process and had Jane help clean her up and dress her. While Jane dressed her, Hoodie walks in and see Y/n in her bra and stops before....