Chapter 11

Hoodie POV

She laid beside me and drifted off to sleep leaving me shocked. Masky chuckled at the sight and shook his head.

"Dude, you are really awkward right now. She's just sleeping beside you not kissing you."

I flipped him off before closing my eyes and fall into a deep sleep. The next morning, I wake up with the need to brush my teeth and change into my regular clothes. I slowly and carefully got out of bed to avoid waking up Y/n. 

In the bathroom, I peed then wash my hands before grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste. I begin to brush my teeth and begin to think about Y/n. Why does she sleep walking? Why is she so secretive? Is she just using us? Why do I feel like this? Am I under a spell? Ugh, where is Slenderman when you need him? Then again, he doesn't know much about her either. I rinse my mouth out and played with my hair before heading back to the room. The spot she was in was empty, but it was still warm. 

Y/n POV

I wake up and turn to find Hoodie was gone. I frowned but shrugged it off. I got up and left the room to go get ready for the day. While walking to my room, I see Masky heading to their room, but he seems to be lost in thought. I tried to get past him without interrupting his train of thought, but that didn't work. 

"Y/n."

I look at him.

"Why were you sleep walking?"

Shrug.

"Has this happened before?"

Nods.

"You should talk to EJ about that."

Nods.

He nods and goes back to walking to his room. I sigh and touch my forehead which was tender. I shrug it off and enter my room to get ready for the day. I pulled out a white shirt, black hoodie, jeans, and some socks from the closet. I get dressed quickly then walked to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and hair. I sigh looking in the mirror at my h/c which was still short, but it grew a bit. I left the bathroom and sat on my bed to put on my boots and mask. Once I finished Ben burst into my room giggling. I look at him like he was crazy. Then again, he is crazy.

"Let's prank Jeff!"

I shook my head horrified at the idea.

"Please!"

I shook my head again, but he wouldn't leave me alone so I finally agreed.

"Good! Now let's set up!"

I sign, I hope this doesn't get me hurt. 

To be continued.......

Jeff: It better not mess up my beautiful face!

Ben: If we did then maybe the world would be a better place.

Me: Yeah. You're not beautiful.

Jeff: *sniffs with tears in his eyes* Y'all are mean!

Slenderman: Why is Jeff Crying?

Uh ohhh.