Chapter 12

Y/n POV

I grab my knife off my nightstand and slid it into my boot before I followed Ben into his room and closed his door. He smiles and pulls Jeff knife from under his bed. I gasp and shake my head knowing this is a bad idea. 

"Come on!"

I shook my head again.

"All you have to do is place the fake broken knife on Jeff knife pillow."

I shake my head again, but Ben handed me a phone.

"Use this to message me when it's complete!"

I sign, there is no way out of this now. I take the broken knife and examine it. It looks just like Jeffs except for the bent tip, broken handle, and its clean. I frown and walks towards Jeff room after leaving Ben's room. I knocked but there was no answer, so that means I have to do this. I open Jeff door and quickly make my way to his bed. I placed the broken knife on the pillow and begin to make my way out his room, but I heard footsteps approaching the room. I quickly duck into the closet which smells like death up in there. I hold my breathe when I hear the door open to the room and Jeff gasp. I then hear him let out a high pitch scream, but it was interrupted by my phone dinging.

Shit.

Next thing I know I was pulled out the closet and thrown into the wall. Ugh, there goes the stitches. I look at Jeff who is pissed off and is out of his mind. I cursed Ben out in my mind, but right now I need to protect myself. I pulled my knife from my boot and got ready. Jeff lunge at me with the broken knife but I duck n rolled to avoid getting hurt. I slashed his arm making him drop the knife. Jeff looked at me with hate filled eyes, but there was also a bit of pain. I got distracted by overwhelming guilt and didn't realize he lunge at me. I felt the air get knocked out my when my back met the wall. Jeff grabbed my knife off the floor beside and looks at it.

"Quite a beautiful knife."

I stare at him as he examines my knife. I knew he was going to do something, but I didn't know what. 

"Would be such a shame if something happens to it."

My eyes widen as he slams the handle into the hard wall. I watch as the wood crack and next thing I knew Jeff drops me onto the floor. I look up in time to see him bend the blade then throw it beside me before leaving the room. Tears pooled into my eyes as I pick up the knife my mother left me. I slowly try to get up, but I felt a sharp pain forcing me to go back down. I touched my side and pulled my hand away to see blood. My phone alerts me again that I have a message. 

Ben: You, ok?

Me: I kind of need help. Jeff attacked me. 

I was left on read and sigh. I tucked my broken knife into my pocket and sat there. I heard footsteps approaching again and turned my head to see Hoodie and Ben enter the room. I checked to make sure my mask was still on properly. I didn't want them to see my tears. I waved at them wincing slightly. 

"I'll go get Jack," Ben says as soon as he notices the blood.

Hoodie nods and picks me up carefully. He walks to my room and places me on the bed.

"What did you do?"

I pulled up the notes app and typed out an explanation.

Hoodie read it before growling, "Why would you get involved in Ben's pranks? That's the stupidest thing you can do!"

"Hoodie, let her save her energy. She's going to need it since I have to fix her up again."

Hoodie nods then moves out of Jacks way so he can restitch me. I can sense both of their frustrations and I felt guilty. Ben walked into the room only to be slapped by Hoodie.

"WHY? WHY WOULD YOU INVOLVE HER IN YOUR PRANKS WHEN SHE'S HURT? "

Ben begins apologizing before Hoodie threatens to drown him again. Ben gulps then runs out the room. 

To be continued.........