Chapter 10

Slenderman POV

"Sir, are you going to let her stay or kill her?"

I looked at Hoodie, surprised with his question and how he basically growled it out.

"Yes, Hoodie. She can stay. I wouldn't want to kill a potential worthy proxy."

He nods and was about to leave when I asked, "Do you think she's Maria's child?"

"I don't think so. They don't look alike. The only thing they share in common are their eyes, but even then, the eyes are different on her."

I nodded and dismissed him from my office. I sign as I walk towards the window. Hoodie was right, but for some reason she reminds me of Maria. Shaking my head to clear my thoughts of her, I should get some coffee from the kitchen and rethink everything. I teleport to the kitchen to find Masky giving Y/n some cheesecake. Strange. Does he feel guilty? Oh well. I need my dose of coffee since it's been an hour since my last cup. 

Masky POV

After leaving Slenderman's office I found Y/n in the kitchen sitting at the table. She was playing with the leftovers someone gave her. I sigh and go to the refrigerator to pull out my cheesecake and sat down at the table beside her. I can feel her grow uncomfortable when I sat down, but I ignore her. I put a piece of cheesecake on a napkin then slid it her way. She looked at me then at the cheesecake before she started eating it quickly. I smile softly behind my mask. Maybe we can start over, and I won't be seen as an asshole. Maybe Hoodie wouldn't be so cold towards me.

Slenderman walked in for some coffee which makes me question so much. He doesn't have a fucking mouth so how can he drink coffee? How does he pleasure his wife?

"Masky, none of that is your business."

I jumped and looked at him which caused Y/n to giggle a bit. She has eaten everything on her plate and the cheesecake, so now she has an empty plate. Good. She got up and washed her plate off, then left the room to go somewhere. I sigh and get up to head to my room and call it a night at this point. It's been a bizarre day. I laid down and was staring at the roof when Hoodie came into our shared room.

"Thanks for getting her to eat."

"Why are you thanking me Hoodie? It's just food."

"Jack told me she was malnourished."

"I didn't even know."

"It's hard to tell, but everyone is built different."

I nodded and waited for Hoodie to get in his bed before asking "Why have you changed so much?"

"What are you talking about Masky?"

"Dude, you changed ever since she came. You're not as cold."

He stayed silent before telling me he's going to sleep. I sigh knowing he will never answer me. I turned to face the wall and fell asleep after a few minutes. 

THUMP!

I jumped up and saw Hoodie was already at our door. He must have heard it too. 

THUMP!

"Do you think someone found the place?"

He shook his head and told me "I doubt it."

We moved quietly to the living room where the sound was coming from. It got louder as we got closer, but we still didn't know what to expect. For some reason nobody else woke up to investigate the sounds. Hoodie entered the living room and was quiet.

"Masky, it's Y/n."

"What?"

"She's sleeping walking."

I walked in and saw her walking into the wall, which caused the loud noise we heard. I sigh in relief.

Hoodie POV

I sigh in relief to know there was no intruder, but now I have to get her back in bed. I gently placed my hand on her forehead and slowly turned her around to get her up the stairs. I slowly walked her towards the stairs, but she woke up and punched me in the face. This caused both of us to lose balance and fall. I groaned in pain before realizing I was on top of her.

"I'm so sorry," I said as I scramble off of her and helped her up. 

"Hoodie let's just take her to our room for tonight."

"Are you ok with that Y/n?"

She nods and holds my wrist and smiled at me. I sign and look at her forehead noticing the bruising starting. I'm going to have to talk to Jack about this, because she can hurt herself worse doing this. Maybe he has something he can give her. We will deal with that later. For now, she needs rest. We take her back to our room and I let her have my bed, but she wouldn't lay down. 

She kept wanting to shove me off the homemade bed that I made on the floor for me. I finally gave into her and got on my bed, but what she did next surprised me.

To be continued...