Chapter 9

Hoodie POV:

 After a hour or so, she wakes her looking more pale then before, but she won't let me touch her. She begins to cough up blood but acts like it wasn't nothing. I frown and tried to get her to lay down again, but she flinches every time I try to touch her. I sign and watch her scoot away from me while staring at me with her dull eyes. 

"I'm not going to hurt you."

Silence

"Let me check your wound please. It might have been reopened with all this running and moving you been doing."

 Silence 

"Slenderman I found them," a voice I recognized as Masky could be heard from behind us. 

 I sign knowing she won't let me check now. Slenderman and Masky stepped out the woods calmly and I just felt myself go protective mode when they stepped to close to the girl. I slightly growled when Slenderman wrapped his tentacles around her despite her struggling against them. She winced when he lifted her up making me growl at him again.

"HOODIE," Masky yells as he smacks in the head, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU NEVER GROWLED AT SLENDERMAN BEFORE!"

I pushed Masky away from me out of anger and the need to protect her from them. Masky growls at me but I just scoff at him which anger him even more, which resulted in him punching me.

"That's enough both of you,' Slenderman says as he picks both of us up and teleports us to the mansion.

Slenderman POV

When we arrived at the mansion, Hoodie pushed my tentacle off and took the girl with him. I sign knowing what was happening to him, but I pushed it to the side for now. He needed to figure it out for himself. I walked towards the mansion with them following me, but Hoodie stayed further back from us, as he carries the girl. Masky scoffed but Hoodie ignored him as we walk into the living room. 

Jeff was laying on the couch and asked, "Who's the girl?"

"This is the girl who went by g/n."

He looked embarrassed before mumbling something, but I ignored him and walked towards the stairs. Hoodie walked past me and disappear up the stairs with the girl. Me and Masky walked to my office, and he had a frustrated look on his face.  

"Masky, what's wrong?"

"Why is he being like this, sir?"

"Masky-"

Hoodie burst into the room and sat in the chair furthest from us. Masky looked at me and i sensed the anger radiating off of him. 

"Hoodie," Masky started off calmly before yelling, "WHY WERE YOU RUNNING WITH HER?"

Hoodie looks at Masky before getting up and storming out the room. Masky begin to rant about his behavior, but that wasn't important right now.

"Masky get her file."

He nods and pulls her file off a shelf before looking at it weirdly. He opens it and looks at me quickly.

"Sir, it's empty! Even her name isn't in here! Just a picture."

"Masky, how is that possible!"

He shrugs and looks at me confused. I sign and stand up from my chair to grab the folder from him. I grabbed it and looked at it. All the pages were blank except where her photo was. Strange. How do we have a folder with only pictures and not anything else? Who is this girl? 

My thoughts were interrupted when Jack walks in with the girl following him. He explains her injuries will need some time to heal but shouldn't take long if we don't train her hard or send her out on missions. While he was talking, I notice the girl was staring at me with her dull eyes. She didn't like me. Or Masky. 

"What's wrong, sir," Jack ask since he can sense the tension in the room. 

"Jack, take a seat while I'll ask her some questions."

He nods and takes a seat next to Masky before I asked her "What's your name child?"

She pulled a little notebook out her back pocket with a pen, then she wrote "Y/n."

"What are your parents 'names?"

Shrugs.

"Any known relatives? Siblings? Birthday?"

She shakes her head with a defeated look. How could she not know any of this? I looked at Masky, but he only shrugged.

 "Jack please take her to go get food and some rest. Masky Stay!"

"Do you think she has memory lost, sir," Masky ask after the other two left. 

"I don't know." 

Masky signs as he puts the folder up and leaves the room. How can this be possible? How can she not remember? What happen to her in her past? Was she from a good family? A normal family? Or a terrible family? 

My thoughts were interrupted when Hoodie walked in. His mask and hood were off for once, which showcased his brown hair and green eyes. I could see the concern in his eyes for once. 

"Sir....."

To be continued...

Short author note:

Hello peeps! 

Sorry for the long break! I had a lot of things to do such as graduate! I hope you can understand. I will try to update more and give you guys longer and better chapters now! I also have a new laptop that I bought myself! 

Love Y'all and enjoy the new chapter!!!!