Chapter 1: The beginning

I look in the mirror as the cruel man I once called father chop at my once long h/c. He hated me ever since the day my mother walked out on us. He doesn’t understand why she left, but I don’t either. I have been mute other than slight noises but that’s all I can do because of him. Enough thinking about that though. I sign as he walked off yelling at me to clean my mess since it’s my hair. I sweep up my hair and looked at what remains on my head. I looked like a male instead of a female, but that’s because of the way my face is. 
     My eyes were no longer a bright e/c anymore. They looked back at me with a dullness that’s been there since mother left me here with this monster. I sit down after disposing of my hair when I decided to get out of the house and go somewhere. I get up and head to my room which was just a plain room with brown walls. I had only the essentials which were bed and a dresser with a few clothes option. I grab the old black jacket that I had for years now and a wallet with some cash I hid from my father.  I stuff the wallet into my jeans and walked out the house pass my pass out father. 
      The air was chilly due to the autumn wind signaling fall is coming soon. The wind brought the scent of rain that bound to be on its way and the smell of woods that I use to explore as a kid. I walked to this super huge store that sells everything and is where most of the town shops since there is no mall due to the town being small and not enough money to build one. I walked around the store and ended up in the books section I sign and flipped through one when suddenly an idea hit me. I immediately head to the mask section where it was empty and study the masks. There was one with roses that look like they are bleeding facemask. I smiled at it and grab it. I then walked off to buy a new black jacket that were 2 sizes too big and some loose jeans. I purchased everything in cash to avoid leaving a trace back to me then head home. 
      I walked to my room and pulled out something my mother left behind for me to find. I pulled out a knife with roses engrave into the sides and my initials at the bottom than the revolver with the same pattern and initials. I put the revolver in my bag since it has no ammo than I added a few more stuff such as clothes and my mother picture. I heard my father yell for me and I smile thinking “Showtime.”