Chapter 16

A little note before the story continues. If some of my readers are from the previous stories there might be a lot of change and the story might take a different path, but don't worry I am still keeping some of the other stuff in here.

Y/n POV
  I listen to the person knock to see if they will go away but they didn't. I sigh and open the door to reveal Jeff the asshole.

 "Hey sweetie, don't you look hot in that outfit."

  I pulled out my notepad and wrote 'What do you want?'

He grins and cooly says "I want to say sorry. I didn't realize you were Jackie Boo's sister. I wouldn't want him giving me poison or extra stitches for hurting you."

I rolled my eyes and slammed the door shut and locked it. I do not have time for this nor do I fucking care. I can protect myself. I don't need his apology. I do not need Jack's protection. He wasn't there to protect me before and I don't need him now. 

I sigh, sitting on my bed to calm myself down, but apparently, no one is allowed to do that in this place. A minute later someone knocked on the door, I cursed in my head at them because I just wanted to be alone. I got up once again and open the door to find Hoodie there. I smiled behind my mask because he was the only one I can stand right now. 

"Hey, Y/n. You doing ok?"

I shrug and sigh, knowing I am not ok right now. 

"Want a hug?"

I nodded and leaned my forehead on his chest while he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled to myself, enjoying the warmth of his chest and arms.

"It's going to be ok Y/n. I know it's a lot to take in right now, but one day you will be happy. "

I look up at him and smile.

"Can I remove your mask?"

I signal for him to come into the room and close the door. I  sat on the bed while he did so. He moved over to the bed once he finished and sat beside me before lifting his hand to remove my mask. I shifted to pull my notebook out and wrote 'Can I take yours off too?'

He smiles at me before replying "It's only fair."

I smiled and slipped his ski mask off. He slipped mine off too while I giggled at his messy dirty blonde hair.

"Stop laughing at me or else I'll get you back.'

I shot him an 'I dare you to look' before continuing laughing. He lunge at me and started tickling me while I laughed silently trying to push him off of me.

"There's no escaping now!"

He finally stopped to let me catch my breath. While I was catching my breath I realized what sort of position we were in. I was under him with my legs between his, his arms were on both sides of my head, his legs on either side of my hips and his face close to mine. I blush and look up into his blue eyes and he stared back at me. He started to lean in but my door slammed open causing us to scramble away from each other.

"What the hell were you two doing...."