TWO

Mina's POV.

It's been a week but Taehyung only called me twice. He was too busy and I understand that.

ding *

-Jaeyoonie-

You free? Let's have coffee.

-Me-

Where?

Jaeyoonie is my childhood friend. He is from the group called SF9. He is a jolly and easy going person. I think Tae will like him.

ding *

-Jaeyoonie-

I'll pick you up.

-Me-

What time?

-Jaeyoonie-

Right now. I'm on my way.

-Me-

Arasso.

I was already dressed because I just came home from a photoshoot. So I just waited for him in the terrace.

Someone horned from outside. I took a peak and it was Jaeyoonie. He was standing infront of his car and smiled and waved at me.

I went down and openned the gate. I ran to him and greeted him.

"Annyeong." He said. "How are you?"

"Good." I smiled. "How about you?"

"Bored." He chuckled. "Lets Go?"

He opened the passenger seat door when suddenly a familiar voice called me from afar.

"Minari."

"O-Oh. Jagi!!"

I ran to him and hugged him. I didn't expect he's here but.. He's mad? Because of Jaeyoonie?

"Who is this?" Taehyung asked.

"This is Jaeyoon." I pointed at him. "He's my childhood friend."

"Nice to finally meet you Taehyung." He smiled.

"Were you going to go somewhere?" Tae asked.

"Want to tag along? Were just gonna talk and have coffee." Jaeyoon offered.

"Yea sure."

I looked at Jaeyoon and he opened the door for me but Taehyung openned it too and he looks mad as fck.

"We'll just follow you. Drive safe"

I smiled at Jaeyoonie and went to Tae's car. He started the engine but He was just quiet.

"You mad, Jagiya?" I asked and looked at him.

"Ani." He kept his eyes on the road.

"When did you come home?"

"Last night."

"Why are you cold?"

"Tired."

I stopped talking and looked at the window. I rather not speak rather than getting misunderstood by Tae.

We arrived at our destination. Taehyung opened the door for me and I reached out for his hand but he just ignored me.

I tried to talk to him but he is really cold that's why I just ignored his treatment and just talked with Jaeyoonie.

"How was your mom?"

I turned to Jaeyoon and took a sip from my iced coffee.

"Doing good. Alot of adjustments but She's good." He smiled. "So, how was it? umm with the fans?"

He looked at Taehyung and I looked to. He just looked away.

"Um." Jaeyoon looked at me. "Kinda hard. They throw eggs at me."

"Really?" He chuckled.

"Is that funny for you?" Taehyung asked with a cold tone.

"Yah.. Taehyungah. What's your problem?" I asked. "Do you want to go home?"

"No." He smirked at Jaeyoon. "Is this a real friend? You're being treated like shit but He's still laughing? are you a joke to him?"

"Why? Before judging me look at yourself." Jaeyoon shook his head. "You're getting mad at me but you're the one who needs to protect Mina but you aren't doing anything. Funny right?"

Taehyung stood up and walked out. Jaeyoonie was just smirking. I bowed to him and I followed Taehyung. 

"Tae." I caught his hand. "What's wrong? Talk to me." 

"Get in." He puts my hand away. 

He get in the car and waited for me to come in too not even looking at me. So I did get in. I didn't talk. I was pissed off because I dont know what's the reason why he's acting like this. He didn't even tell me his gonna go home. 

When we arrived he just stopped. I unbuckle my seatbelt and got off the car. As I was finding my keys to our dorm, He pulled my hand so I can face him. He puts his face on my shoulder and breathes. 

"Why am I even getting jealous?" He whispered.

"What?" I smirked. "You're jealous?" 

"Shh." 

"He's my bestfriend and you are the love of my life. Don't get jealous arasso?"

"Okay." He looks at me and kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry for being a jerk earlier."

"That's nothing new." 

"What?" He pouted.

I tiptoed to kiss his cheeks and I hugged him. He hugged me back and waved good bye. He got into his car and drove away. I got in our dorm and I took a bath. After, someone rang the doorbell. 

"Mina unnie!" Dahyun called me. 

"Wae?"

"Jaeyoon hyung is here."

"Okay, wait."

After five minutes I went down and saw Jaeyoonie laughing with Nayeon unnie. I called him and we went to the kitchen. I gave him a bottle of water and I got a banana milk.

"I'm sorry for how Tae acted." I chuckled. "He's jealous of you." 

"Oh." He seemed serious. 

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know why but I'm..." He looked away. "I'm jealous of him too"