THREE

Mina's POV.

Jaeyoonie has been ignoring me. Taehyung was also busy and didn't answered my calls.

I tried calling them both but only Jaeyoon's phone rang. He answered it and requested a video call.

A/N: Look at the photo above for reference.

"What's that face?" I shrieked. "You are really weird."

"Just wanted to make you laugh." He chuckled. "Why have you been calling?"

"Duh. You've been ignoring me for days."

"I got busy. I had my photoshoot with Men's Health."

"Oh you're so fukl of yourself."

"Oh. Wait Ill send it to you."

-Jaeyoonie-

"Oh. Wow." I pretended to vomit. "Look what photoshop did to you."

"Ani. Wanna see?" He smirked.

"Um. Jaeyoonie!!"

"Wae??" He shouted.

"About what you said a week ago. What was that?"

"Oh. Yeah? Oh Minari I'll get back to you. Our managaer just called me bye."

"Bu---"

"Bye!!!"

He ended the video call. I can tell He is ignoring that topic so whatever. After a few minutes I tried calling Tae and saw the notification that he tried calling me during the time I was speaking with Jaeyoon.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Annyeong Jagiya!" I greeted him.

"Who did you talk to?" He asked.

"Jaeyoonie."

There was a sudden silence in the other line si He decided to break the silence and asked me if I wanna hang out.

"Ofcourse I would love to." I smiled. "Where are we going?"

"Wanna go to my rehearsal?" He asked excitedly.

"Sure."

"I'll pick you up at 10 sharp."

"Arasso." I smiled. "Saranghe."

After I said I love him he ended the call. Hmm. What's wrong with him. I understand He doesnt like Jaeyoon but why be a jerk towards me?

I took a bath and fixed my hair. Wore a pair of denim jeans and a black tshirt. Nothing goes wrong with black.

I took a nap on the sofa when someone rang the doorbell. I looked at my phone and it was still 9:30 Am. So I was confused. Maybe Tae got here early?

"Annyeong, Pengu!" Jaeyoonie teased.

"Mina!"

Taehyung called me from behind with his deep voice. He walked towards us while Jaeyoonie stayed facing me.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung looked at Jaeyoon.

"Now that you're here, I want to tell you both something."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms. He looked straighy at Jaeyoon.

Jaeyoon looked at me and let out a soft sigh. He smiled at me calmly.

"Taehyung, I don't have to ask for your permission right?"

I was nervous. I hate feeling this way. Why does everyone around me make me feel uneasy?

"About what?"

"About me having feelings for Mina since we were children." He smirked at Taehyung. "For wanting to confess my feelings just now. Do I need your permission?"

I looked straight at Jaeyoon with my flushed face. Not because I was happy but I was furious because why now? Why now when Taehyung's here?

Taehyung pulled his collar with his big face. When Jaeyoon's height was overpowering his. Jaeyoon laughed at him.

"Go on, hit me!" Jaeyoon's fist crumpled. "I just don't understand. Why pick him Mina? When I was beside you for 15 years."

His eyes were bloodshot. While Taehyung was fighting the urge to punch him in the face, he just lets go.

"I was the first one. Why him? Out of all the people. Why him?" Jaeyoon said with his tears about to go down.

"What do you mean? You are a family to me." My voice shakes. "Please stop this."

I started to shake and cry. Taehyung held my shoulders. Jaeyoon looked away.

"Can you f*cking go now?!" Tae shouted at him.

Jaeyoon threw the boquet of flowers he brought for me and stepped on it. He went to his car and left.

Taehyung assisted me going in our dorm. Went to the kitchen and got me a bottle of water. Tried to calm me down but I cant.

"Why do everyone don't agree with us?" I sobbed. "What's wrong with me and you?"

He hugged me and he puts my head on his chest. He whispered over and over again that everything will be alright.