NINETEEN

Taehyung's POV.

It's half past midnight. From my room's window, I can hear the beach's waves. I can feel the cold breeze, the moon's light radiates through.

I decided to go out. Looking at Jimin and Jungkook who are hugging each others feet and snoring. I tiptoed until I reached to open the door.

I walked to the outside of my room and I saw Mina with her knees deep down the water. She continued to walk.

I went towards her and heard her let out little sobs. She continued and continued to walk.

When I saw her face was about to go down the water I quickly ran to get her. I knew something was wrong.

"Mina!!"

I held her and carried her. I lay her down the sand when she opened her eyes she let out loud sobs.

"Are you okay? Mina?" I asked.

"Yes. Mianhe." She whispered catching her breath.

I got my hoodie and made her wear it. She continued to cry. I want to hug her just like what I did like the old times.

I offered her to have coffee with me in our room and talk about whats bothering her.

She nodded and I walked her to her room. She thanked me and went it. I sat down the bench and waited for her.

After a few minutes, She went out and looked at me with no emotion. We got to our room and made her tea.

"Here." We are outside the balcony and I handed her a cup of tea. "Did something happened?" I asked.

"Taehyung-ah.."

She whispered as she called my name her tears were fighting to urge to fall. She looked at me and started to cry.

"I missed you."

She said. With me looking at her with shock, She continued to cry. I was lost. Does She remember me?

What should I do? Should I hug her? But She's married. I missed her too but what is the right thing to do?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I remember everything now, Taehyung-ah." She looked at me once again. "I'm sorry to have put you through so much but now I remember.."

"Why do everytime I meet you, I see you like this?" I asked and looked away. "You remember now, but you're always hurt because of me. Why now?"

"Why now, what?"

"Why now I finally decided, that you're not for me and I am not for you."

"What do you mean? Who says you're the only one who can decide?!" Mina yelled at me with rage in her eyes.

"I'm done with you. You should be too because you're married." I answered.

I went to the door and opened it. I signaled her to get out so she did. Jer eyes were bloodshot and she was shaking.