FOURTEEN

Taehyung's POV.

My stylist made me wore a pair of suit and tie. Fixed my hair and puts on wax. A little bit of concealer to hide my eyebags which I hardly worked for last night, crying myself to sleep.

I've been talking with Bang Pd nim for the past few days. Convincing me to change my decision but it was final for me.

I decided to step down as a member of Bangtan Sonyeondan. Decided to choose myself first than other people.

The whole team arranged the press conference and at exactly 10 in the morning my team and I started to prepare.

The other members cried with me last night. Couldn't take it in with what's happening. It was hard for me but it was for them too.

"Are you sure? Are you really sure?" Rm hyung asked.

"Yes." I sighed. "Our album fits perfectly. I want to love myself so I am speaking for myself Rm hyung."

RM hyung tapped my shoulder and smiled at me. I smiled back and continued fixing my hair.

I fixed my tie and looked straight to my reflection in the mirror. This is really what I want. I want to rest.

"Taehyung-ah. Are you ready?" BangPdnim asked.

"Yeah. I am."

I looked at hin and smile. He told me to sit their on the chair at the stage. Wait for the starting que and sit beside him.

I went to the stage and looked at all the paparazzi. Bowed and sat down. Bang Pd nim was standing beside me and telling the announcement.

Everybody was in awe. The cameras was looking at me. The other members stood by my back and bowed so I did too.

"Thank you." I bowed. "Thank you for all the fans who believed in me. Army. I purple you."

The press conference ended. I went back to our room. The members ran towards me and gave me all a hug.

Bang Pdnim also hugged me and said that if ever I wanna go back he'll accept me with open arms.

"Kamsahamnida. Thank you for the 5 years Bang Pdnim." I bowed. "Kamsahamnida Bangtan." I smiled at the members.

"Yah. Dont be dramatic. You have a flight to catch right?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. Would ya drive for me?" I requested.

"Ofcourse. Lets go!"

Jimin pulled my hand and we went to his car. We went to the dorm to get my luggages.

It took just half a minute to arrive at the Incheon Airport. Jimin was very quiet during the drive.

"Taehyung-ah..."

Jimin called me sadly. I turned my back to look at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Yes?"

"Why are you leaving?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll just let Jaeyoon-ah steal Mina from you?"

"I didn't let him but it happend." I smiled.

"And you're okay with that?"

"Ofcourse not." I scoffed. "Who will be okay when their love of their life is getting married with another man? Would you be okay?"

"Ani."

"See. Then why ask me?"

"You seem like you don't even care that Minari is about to get married with that guy." He yelled.

"I care. I really do but what can I do if she doesnt remember me?" I sighed. "Tell me what I should do to get her back if she doesnt remember what we had. Answer me Jimin-ah!! Now you can't answer because it's impossible to do something with this situation right?! Dont bombard me with questions like that because its really stupid."

"Mianhae."