SEVENTEEN

A/N:

Happy Valentines Everyone!! This is my gift for you. Sorry if I was late tho. Love lots. ❣️ Enjoy!!.

-end

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mina's POV.

This is it. I'm getting married! but I don't know why I just feel nervous but not excited.

Maybe I'm just really nervous because what's going to happen later is a big step on a milestone.

When I woke up my stylist made me try my dress on when Jaeyoon went in my room accidentally and saw me wearing my dress. Oh no!

"Ya! Don't look at me!!" I yelled.

"Why? You're so pretty." Jaeyoon teased me.

"Well I heard it's bad luck."

"You believe that?" He smirked.

"Better safe than sorry."

"You're the most beautiful bride ever. I am so lucky." He hugged me from the back.

"Can you just stop looking at me."

I rolled my eyes and he laughed at me. Someone knocked on my door when Jaeyoon opened it our maid brought breakfast.

Jaeyoon got it and put it on our table. He gave me a glass of orange juice and a multivitamin tablet.

I thanked him and he left. We will just meet at the Church and prepare individually with the groups.

*ding*

-Jimin-

He's going. Well. I think?

-Me-

Okay. See you.

-Jimin-

See you. I'm really happy for you Minari. Congratulations ❤️

-Me-

Kamsahamnida.

"Annyeong! Bride to be!!"

Nayeon unnie greeted me with her bunny smile, hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

Jeongyeon unnie did so too. She smiled at the stylist and looked at the food and got some berries.

"Ya. Jeongyeon unnie."

"Why?" She asked.

"When will you go out with Jimin?" I teased.

"Shut up."

The other girls ordered room service and after that they all took a bath. The stylist took care of their looks.

They picked the most beautiful dresses for them. Everything was elegant. With sequences and glitters on top of white and pink.

Everyone was finished when my make up stylist started to put on my lipstick. The photographer was waiting for me.

 The photographer was waiting for me