NINE

Taehyung's POV.

As I watched Mina hugged Jaeyoon, I felt a pain in my chest. Mina thought I was just a close friend of her.

It's because, the doctor advised not to stress her. Not to pressure her brain for she may be suffering from Amnesia.

It took a week before getting the results so the doctors prefers Mina to take a rest in the hospital for further observations.

"Taehyung-ah, Jaeyoon hyung please come out." Jihyo called for us.

We went outside and my heart beats really fast. I was nervous, hoping that Mina will remember me eventually.

"Uhmm." The doctor checked his chart. "Mina is suffering from Retrograde Amnesia. Mina has suffered from intense brain injury that's why she experienced permanent memory loss."

Everybody was shocked and looked at me. I looked down to my feet trying not to cry as the doctor continued to explain.

"1 out of 10 is the probability of having her memory back. I'm sorry for the disbelief but I hope you understand Mina need lots of adjustment. Don't pressure her by telling her past life before this accident. I will request that Mina will stay for a couple of days to really rest."

Everybody agreed and the doctor left. I sat down and couldnt help but cry. Jaeyoon went to me and tapped my back.

Everybody told me they were sorry but why are they saying sorry if I am the one to blame?

"Oh. Taehyung Sunbaenim why are you crying?"

Mina noticed that my eyes were red. Everybody looke at me and I just smiled at her.

"Dont call me sunbaenim, were friends right?" I wiped my eyes and looked up. "I poked it while the doctor was talking."

Jaeyoon smiled at me worried. Now he turns to My Minari. Sitting ong his wheel chair.

"Yah, you need to rest okay?" He told Mina.

"Mina, we'll get going. We have a performance today."

Jeongyeon waved goodbye. While the other members did too. Jihyo went to her and kissed her on the forehead.

Went to me and tapped my shoulders and whispered to my ears that everything will go back to normal. I nodded to her and smile.

About an hour after Mina fell asleep while Jaeyoon and I watched her. Jaeyoon looked at me and..

"What's our plan?" He asked.

"I really don't know. Hope?" I said with crossed arms.

"Why don't we tell her when she goes out of here?" He suggested.

"I don't know. It's my fault anyways. I think lets just go with flow?" I answered.

"Are you stupid? How bout your relationship?"

"We broke up, what should I do?"

He shook his head and went back to hold Mina's hand. I slept in the couch while Jaeyoon was looking out for her.

I've been here all week not even having the chance to eat good. I starved myself waiting for Mina.

I hoped for the best and God gave me it. He answered my prayers but the thing is, nothing ever goes your way.

Mina might have woke up already but She doesnt remember me and she will never again.