EIGHTEEN

Taehyung's POV.

After Mina had walked down the aisle, I left the church and went straight to the hotel.

I got my things and called a cab to go to the Airport. I can't stop thinking about Mina's face when she was looking at me.

But She's married now. I dont wanna interfere. I'll build a new life in the U.S. I'll just be happy for her and let her go.

I've been thinking to have BTS's U.S debut here. So that  I can perform again and forget everything that's hurting me right now.

I've been in touch with Bang PD nim and he likes the idea. The members were also happy hearing me.

"Taehyung-ah." Jimin called me.

"Wae?!!"

"Can I have a vacation there? Tour me."  He asked.

"Aniii. You're too loud." I teased him.

"Ehhhhh. I wanna go there. I want to go to the Hollywood sign" He insisted. "Take me please."

"Just bring the other members. I dont want to have a date with you."

"Rm Hyung, Jhope hyung, Suga Hyung , Jin Hyung Will have a recording so Jk and I will go."

"Arasso."

I ended the call with a smile. I missed them. I quickly opened my laptop and searched some hotel reservations.

"V. Can I borrow your car? I'll just buy some things." Yana said.

Arianna Smith, my best friend. Arianna had been there for me when nobody was. She saved my life a couple of times.

She's like a little sister to me, but she's more matured than I am. We are the weirdest tandem, just the weirdest I tell you.

"Here." I threw my keys. "Can you buy me beer? Like 6 cans."

"Okay. Here you go again V. I wont clean up your mess again!" Aria left.

Yeah I know, why are we leaving together? It's because Aria was abandoned by her parents.

She begged me to let her stay for a month until she finda a job. Aria is diabetic so she cant be alone.

And anyways my condo is a connecting one. So she can stay right next door. I met her at my literature class. I took some extras because I was so bored.

Jimin called again. Telling me they will go here in 3 days so I better prepare. I lay down on my bed and scrolled through my phone.

I saw Twice is taking a break for a month. I havent heard from the love birds and I never even plan to.

After two days, Aria was flaming hot. Her fever wont go down. She has cold sweats. So I didnt let her sleep in hee bed but in the sofa, so I can take care of her.

After a day, Jimin and jungkook will arrive later but Aria still isnt okay. Whatever they are planning I will just stay home to take care of her.

"Taehyungah..."

I woke up from Jimin's call. I was holding Aria's hand. I was confused when I saw Mina standing beside Jimin and at the back there was Jihyo and JK.

I let go of Aria's hand and bowed at them. I looked at Mina who was also looking at me with her blank expression.

"Taehyung. I invited some friends." Jimin told me.

"Just feel at home. I'll get some pillows and blankets. They can stay at the guest room." I walked out.

My heart exploded after I closed my room's door. Why is Mina here without Jaeyoon?

I cooked lunch for them who are watching tv with Aria. Arianna was in good shape though I was surprised.

I looked at Aria who is smirking at me and secretly pointing at Mina with her lips and then laughing.

"Arianna!!" I yelled and everyone looked at me.

"What?" She asked and raised her eyebrows.

"Come here."

I went to her and grabbed her hand. Everyone was confused but I ignored them. I pulled Aria to her room and made her rest there.

"I am so pisses at you. You rest here we're leaving. I'll see you in 3 days. If you need anything call my P.A"

She nodded and I left the room. Mina was looking at me but I looked away. I sat beside Jungkook.

"What was that?" Jungkook asked.

"She's sick." I sighed. "Jimin's too hard headed. Why are they here?"

"I dont know dont ask me." He whispered.

"Why are we whispering?" Jimin whispered too.

I rolled my eyes and went to my kitchen to cook lunch for them. I got my steaks in my refrigarator and defrost them.

I got my spices and just watched them in the living room while I was waiting. I caught Mina taking a glance at me, twice.

Jimin went to me and took a seat in my mini bar. He looks around at my condo. I glared at him.

"What??" He asked.

"Why did you bring her here?" I asked.

"I miss her." He answered.

"After you eat let them rest because we're having dinner at a beach resort. Arasso?"

"Okay V."

Aftee I cooked I went to my room to sleep but I couldnt. Knowing Mina is here in my condo.