FOUR

Jaeyoon's POV.

A month has come when I told Mina I was sorry. I also asked for Taehyung's forgiveness.

They told me they forgive me but it would not be the same just like before. They'll try to trust me again.

"I'm sorry I caused a commotion." I said.

"It's fine but don't expect us to treat you the way we did before." Mina answered.

"I understand." I nodded.

I got home and tried to sleep but I cant. How will I pretend I dont like Mina anymore.

Yeah it takes time, but how? When I'm not ready to give up my feelings yet. When it's too strong just to stop?

For the past few days, I tried seeing different girl but it isn't the same with Mina.

ding *

-Pengu🐧-

Hey! Help me find a gift for Tae.

-Me-

When and where?

-Pengu🐧-

-I'll pick you up okay?-

-Me-

Yea sure.

I stopped and closed my eyes to take a quick nap when someone rang the doorbell.

I went down and openned it to see Mina standing there looking at me and showing me her cute gummy smile.

"Lets go!!" She greeted.

"Yah!! I was about to sleep." I sighed. "I didnt know it's this soon. Why are you in a rush?"

"Cause it's his birthday tomorrow!! Gosh you are giving me a hard time"

"I'll just get ready okay?"

"Ani. You look good now lets just go."

I rolled my eyes at her and she just chuckled. She pulled my hand and went to her car.

When we arrived at the mall, I can see her eyes shining looking everywhere just like an innocent child.

She was just roaming around alot of stores while I was just behind her following her.

She stops and looks back at me and smiles then continues searching for a gift.

I was just using my phone when she screamed inside a watches store. I came to her coz I thought something happend.

"Oh my gosh." She looks at me and show me what she was holding. "This is perfect."

Maybe if I hadn't rejecter her 4 years ago I was the one she was looking for a gift for.

Flashback~

"Jaeyoonie." She called me.

"Wae?" I looked at her and stopped reading my book.

"I want to tell you something." She looked away.

"What?"

I stared at her while her face turned red. I tried catching her attention bit she won't look at me.

"I like you." She said.

"Are you joking? It's not funny." I stared blankly.

"I like you." She said to me and stared. "I really do."

"I'm sorry I dont feel the same way. You're my chingu." I smiled.

~

I really liked her that time but I haven't proven anything yet. I was not ready. I was a nothing.

I didn't have much as Taehyung had right now. I didn't have much money sk I can spoil her.

I didn't had the time because I was still preparing for debut that time. I wasn't prepared because I just had an accident that time and I dont want her to worry about me because she is also debuting.

I was planning to finish Sf9's debut and I'll confesa my feelings to her. Until our schedules just got busy and more busier. I didn't had the chance to meet with her.

And now that I got a chance, she's with somebody else. She's inlove with somebody else and I.. I was too late.

But seeing her happy with Taehyung makes me happy too. I would do everything to make her smile.

Love is also about letting go. I'm letting go of my feelings for her. I'm letting go of the pain, the grudge that I'm not the one for her.

After She bought the watch, She drove me home and thanked me. She told me to go with her for Taehyung's surprise party and I agreed.

I locked the door and went to my room. Opened my drawer in my desk and got Mina and I's pictures when we were growing up.

I started to look at it and remembered perfectly all the things we went through together.

I decided to crumple it and throw it away. Thought that every single one of that was just a waste of time because Mina isn't going to be mine and that's...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's okay because Mina deserves to be happy even if it isn't with me.