EIGHT

Taehyung's POV.

It's been half a month now. Mina isn't still awake. There have been times Mina's heartbeat would go slow sometimes, fast.

The doctors and the nurses always go back and forth to her room. Sometimes they would make me go out for emergency purposes.

Jaeyoon is taking his physical therapy. His condition is temporary paralyzation. Mina was still fighting for her life.

Twice, BTS and Sf9 held a vigil for her fast recovery. In God's name, Mina will recover soon.

"Are you okay?" Jihyo asked me.

"Maybe. I don't want to stress out. How bout you?"

"I'm really worried ofcourse but I don't want to make the other members worry so much."

"Jimin's been crying a lot. Especially Jaeyoon." I said.

"How has he been?"

"Still blaming himself."

"Oh No. It's not his fault." She sniffed. "I hope Mina will wake up soon."

"I hope so."

I looked at the window where Mina was lying. With the tubes taped to his chest and into her mouth.

A machine beeping next to her and an I.V hanging and attached to her hand.

The room was filled with black and blue folds. The smell of alcohol, sanitizers and new pair of bedsheets.

A dozen of sobs heard from the groups. A couple of resident doctors reporting to their attendings.

Prayers were heard from the chapel's insides. Nurses pushing stretchers in the hallway. Doctors ontop of patients putting pressure in their wounds.

The view in this hospital makes me worry more about Mina. I waited and waited for days.

Outside her room, slept there. Ate there. Where do I go if Mina leaves me? Who would I run to?

A sudden scream from the room filled the hallway and it echoed. I looked pass through the window when I saw Mina opens her eyes.

I quickly went in when the nurses and the doctor was checking up on her. Jaeyoon stood behind me while I held Mina's hand.

Mina looked at me, at the other members and back at me. She closed her eyes for seconds and..

"O-Oh. Taehyung Sunbaenim, Why are you here?"

She started to cry. I was shocked by her question. Why? Why doesnt she remember me? Minari, I'm Taehyung..

"Where's Jaeyoonie?" She yelled.

I stepped back and let Jaeyoon take her hand. Jaeyoon was in real shock as I was. The members also was confused.

"Can I talk to you?"

The doctor whispered to me. We went outside the room as I looked at Mina who was looking at me.

"l think I need her to take a CT scan and Mri. Maybe some bloodtests because I think.." He scoffed. "I think Mina has AMNESIA."