THIRTEEN

Taehyung's POV.

"I didn't expect that you'll actually go here."

Jaeyoon broke the silence as I was taking a bite from the food that I ordered. He was infront of me with his legs crossed and taking a sip from the wine glass.

"Excuse me?"

I put the food down and looked at him with crossed arms. Waiting for him to explain what he just said.

"You hurt Mina and now you just appear whenever you like, like nothing had happened between the both of you."

"Wait, I'm lost." I asked.

"Do you even know you're the reason why Mina's car breaks broke down?"

"Why me? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your fans. Technically.. YOUR fans."

He smirked at me and I just looked at him for a minute while he looked like he was sitting on his throne high and mighty.

"That's why.." I chuckled.

"What?"

"That's why you used Mina's inability to remember me to get you to marry her. That's why." I smirked.

He glared at me while his eyes were ready to fight me but he cant because he might ruin his party.

"I really have the respect going here and then you'll just treat me this way thinking I'll rain on your parade but sorry to say Jaeyoon-ah. I'm not like you. You rained on my parade but I didn't even said a thing. That's why I'm not like you because you are nothing on my level. Congratulations to you and Mina. I hope, wish and pray that you won't hurt Mina as I did."  I sighed. "I knew you would do this to me. That's why I didn't even got one reply from you. I expected a betrayal but I still respect you and Mina's relationship. So don't you think low of me. I won't ruin your spotlight. Just let me see Mina, one last time or maybe two because I'll be there at your wedding. Just let me see her smile again and I promise you that's the last time."

I smiled, stood up got my phone and left. I walked pass by Mina but I ignored her. My tears were about to crawl down.

I ran to the elevator and pressed down. I went to the parking lot and went in my car. I cried there so noone will see me.

After an hour I went back to the lobby and saw everyone there. Jhope hyung and Suga hyung ran towards me.

"Where have you been?!" Suga hyung asked.

"Gwenchana huh? You dont seem okay." Jhope hyung held my shoulders.

"I'm good." I looked away and scratched the back of my neck. "What's up?"

"They're taking group pictures. We're next. Get ready." Jhope hyung answered and ran back to the other members.

The other members started to pose while the other was looking at me and calling me.

I started to feel butterflies in my stomach and I was about to puke infront of all the people out there.

I ran towards the bathroom holding my mouth. Opened the door and vomitted in the sink.

I freshen up and felt a little bit okay after I puked. Went out back to the photographer and posed with the other members.

Wheb suddenly Mina and I locked our eyes to each other.