SIX

[The following may contain scenes that can trigger PTSD, DEPRESSION & ANXIETY ATTACKS.]

Taehyung's POV.

"Wae??"

She shouted at me. I was just looking outside the window while the snow was pouring.

"Why do you always have to make me worry this way and just ignore me? WHYYY?" She shouted while her tears were falling down.

"Mianhae."

"Ani. Why is it easy for you huh?"

"Wae." I stood up"Why do you always show up every time?! Every time Mina."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you gone."

I left there. Leaving her broken and miserable again. It was really killing me but seeing her get hurt because of my fans is more painful.

Earlier.

I threw the glass into the wall. Waited for it to get broken. I got a piece of it and looked at it.

I tried making a slit in my wrists. It was not deep but it started bleeding. It wasn't that painful so I tried making it deeper.

My head was feeling lighter and lighter. My vision was really being clouded.

I put on a bandage and locked the door. Took a quick bath because Mina was going to go here.

I went down and went to our aquarium. Looked at the mirror and tried smiling.

I hear them screaming outside. Maybe Mina was there.

"You don't deserve Taehyungie!!"

I hear the gate open and closed. The sliding door opened from the kitchen. I eavesdrop on Mina and Jin hyungs conversation.

"Oh. Mina, what happend to you?" Jin Hyung asked.

"Umm.. Taehyung's fans happend." 

"I'm going to talk to them."

"Ani. It's too dangerous. They are not Armys." I sighed. "They wont listen to you."

I went to the kitchen and saw her cleaning her hair. Jin hyung was looking at me and back to his cooking.

"Mina." I called.

She looked back at me. I stared at her blankly.

"I can't do this anymore." I said. "I can't see you being treated this way."

"What do you mean, I'm alright." She held my hand and I looked at her.

"Let's break up."

"What? Why?"

"I don't want to see you like this." 

I walked out and left her.

I went back to my room and began hurting myself again. I didn't know what has gotten into me but I like the pain i'm feeling.

When J-Hope Hyung went in and tried stopping the blood from flowing. He yelled and called the other members to help him.

That was the last memory I had before I passed out. I woke up seeing Mina sitting from afar with her arms crossed.

End.