SIXTEEN

Mina's POV.

It's been two months, Taehyung-ah... Haven't appeared on any social medias. Total media block about anything he is doing right now.

I've been reaching out by using my old number. I try to call him every night when I go home but it just goes straight to voice mail.

It's been a busy week. I already picked my wedding dress. The venue. The flavor of the cake. The types of the flowers. The music. My bridesmaids are Jeongyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie.

I reconciled with Jaeyoon-ah after our huge fight about Taehyung. I've been calling Taehyung but his phone is turned off. I wonder where he is and what he is doing.

I've been rehearsing my vows and I've never been ready like this. Today it was 3 days before our wedding.

I went to the boutique who designed my wedding dress and had them fit it to me right now.

"OMG. You look so good!" Jihyo complimented me.

"Really? Do I look like I'm fat or what?" Me being paranoid.

"Ani. You look great." Jihyo answered.

After that we went home. Jaeyoon was busy checking the venue. So the paranoid Mina at home got her phone and searched for myths.

From the Philippines they said that before the wedding when we see each other wearing the dress, the wedding will be canceled.

"Jagi." Jaeyoon called me in the other line.

"Oh how was it?"

"It's good. Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes. I miss you." I said.

And again, I checked the guest list. BTS is invited. Will Taehyung attend? I hope so because I've been longing to talk to him.

Before the wedding day I decided to bond with the other members of twice. Like shopping, eating out and going to ktv.

I excused myself and went out to get some fresh air. I turned on my phone and decided to call Jimin shi.

"Yoboseyo." Jimin answered.

"Why is your voice like that? Something wrong?!" I asked worried.

"Aniyo."

"Eh? Why so cold Jimin?"

"Well duh. It's winter." He answered sarcastically.

"Hey. What's the problem?"

"Nothing. Where are you?" He asked.

"KTV." I sighed. "Oh. Jimin-ah. Is Taehyung coming?'

"I don't know why'd you ask? Do you remember him now? Do ya?"

"Why are you getting hyped up? Ani. I just saw a picture with Taehyung and I. Jaeyoon said we were so close to each other."

"What?!" He sighed. "Stupid Jaeyoonah." He whispered.