TWENTY TWO - FINALE

Mina's POV.

It's been hell of a year, I recovered faslty than I expected. Again, Taehyung left me without even saying anything.

Well, God gave another chance to live so I'm living my life to the fullest. I dont wanna stress myself.

Jimin and Suga Hyung told Jaeyoon and I should go to Ohio for a vacation and Suga hyung's birthday.

I agreed. Jimin was the one who bought my ticket and all my accomodations. He was really a life saver.

We're at the airport. We just landed so we decided to eat snacks at a coffee shop. Jimin was on his phone.

"I'm going to buy gifts for Suga Hyung, wanna go Minari? Help me pick out  a suit." JK said.

"Yeah sure. I'll also pick a dress. I never even thought Suga will be this kind of guy. A prom theme? What?!" I joked.

Jin hyung and Rm hyung also chuckled. Suga came back from the comfort room and gave us looks.

"Wh-What?!" I yelled.

"What?"

"What?!"

"What?!"

I rolled my eyes and Jaeyoon came back saw me and He laughed. He gave me my order and talked to Suga.

"I'm really sorry." Jaeyoon apologized.

"Are you stupid? Why are you saying sorry? I'm sorry Suga hyung no offense it's your birthday but I dont like you." I said.

"Well, do I look like I like you?"

"Oooooooh."

Jimin and Jk teased. I rolled my eyes at them and they laughed at me. After we finished our drinks, Jk and I called a cab to go to the mall.

We went to an elegant boutique and tested some of the clothes. Jk looked gokd at everything.

There is this one dress got my attention. I loved every dress here but this one speaks for me. It suits me, suits the party color.

It was white, with a little bit of black details. It was body hugging, above the knee and backless.

JK picked a suit with white as it's main color and black linnings. A tie with checkered detail.

"Wow. So much for a one minute preparation!" Jk looked at me.and joked.

"Well, is it appropriate?" I asked.

"Yeah. You look beatiful."

"Jk. Will Taehyung be there?"

I asked him looking at the mirror with my reflections. Jk sat on the sofa and looked at me.

"He's invited, but we don't know."

I wasn't expecting Jk's answer. So they've been in touch, they have contact. So why did Taehyung left me again?

Oh well, we werent together that time so why am I even affected. Is it because He said I love you?

So after we bought it we went to our hotel and I rested in my room. I slept for 2 hours and woke up at 4 to prepare.

I took a bath, blew dry my hair and styled it. Put some make up and a little bit of glitters down my eyes. Some highlighter to suit my dress. Picked a pair of stilhettoes.

Jimin and I were together in a cab. We went to their friend's restaurant. A waiter assisted us to our table.

"You good?" Jimin asked?

"Yes."

The event started, I was looking at the crowd not seeing Taehyung but shocked, hearing his voice talking at the center.

"I hope you guys enjoyed. Happy birthday, Suga Hyung!!" He looked at me and continued talking. "Sorry to steal your spotlight."

Taehyung broke our staring game. He looked at each of every one of his mbers and smiled.

"Jin Hyung, Thank you for helping me." He bowed. "There is someone special to me here tonight. I left her and left her and left her until there was nothing left in her. Until nothing was left in me. When we see each other unnoticed, I can feel her emptiness and at the same time I feel mine but I cant hold her. I cant comfort her. It was slowly killing me. Every time we meet, she gets in accidents. Small and big ones. From slipping to life changing accidents." He looked at me again.

"But tonight, I made fate make us meet again, and it's not a coincidence anymore but what's happening tonight is also life changing for you." He chuckeld. "I don't want this to be long and cringey but.. Minari?"

My tears started to fall. Jimin assisted me to go the center to Taehyung. Tae held my hand, knelt and pulled out a ring from his pocket.

Everyone was shocked. Taehyung's eyes were bloodshot. He was trying not to cry. He opened the box and asked.

"Mina, will you allow me to protect you, again?" He started to sob. "You and I. Will you give it a try again? Will you.."

Even before he finished his question, I said yes and hugged him. I filled his face with pecks.

Everyone cheered for us. Taehyung continued to cry but I was just looking at Him. Can not believe that after everything we've been through....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung and I, is stil... End game.

 I just saw this on google

I just saw this on google. I want to make you believe in the story. I hope you liked it!!

It's an open ending. You may say your own ending!

If I had to write another book, it's about Mina being a mother to Taehyung's Kids. The story might revolve around marriage and adultery. So if you like another book just comment dow😇

P.S MIGHT TO ANOTHER TAEMINA STORY.