SEVEN

Taehyung's POV.

I was watching my favorite Television Show, The Big Bang Theory. I was trying to make myself laugh when suddenly Jimin knocked on my door histerically.

"Taehyungah!!!"

"Wae? Come in!"

"Did you hear? About Mina?"

"I dont care" I continued watching.

"Taehyungah, look."

Jimin showed me the headlines that last 2 days ago Mina and Jaeyoon got in a car accident and Mina was fighting for her life.

I stood up, got my jacket and drove. Finding where Mina was confined. When Jimin called me and told me where she was.

I went to the hospital and waited outside the surgery room where they told me the doctors had a 2 day surgery for Mina's condition.

I prayed to God that Mina would be safe and survive this obstacle and I promised that I will always be there for Mina just to make her live.

I was praying and begging that God would save her from this nightmare. When the main surgeon opened the doors and looked at me.

"Are you Mina's--"

"I'm his boyfriend." The doctor nodded.

"Mina is doing great." He took a breathe in. "We stopped her internal bleeding but we're not sure when will she wake up. All we gotta do here is pray and hope for the better."

The doctor and the nurses talked about the plans for Mina. I didn't have the urge to cry.

"Taehyung."

Jaeyoon called me. He was sitting in a wheel chair with bandages in his face, his other eyes, his feet and his neck.

"Jaeyoon.."

As I called his name he started sobbing. I comforted him and stopped myself from crying.

"Mianhae. I didn't kept my promise." He whispered.

"It's not your fault." Somebody butted in and we looked at him. "The breaks were intentionally taken off. Who is the question."

"What?" Jaeyoon asked.

"Here is Mina's phone. We couldnt just open it without your consent Taehyung."

"Just find anything that can help. Please. Please find out who did this." I said.

The investigator bowed and took off. Jaeyoon was still sobbing while I was left there devestated.

"What's gonna happen to her?" Jaeyoon asked.

"Don't worry too much. You know Mina's strong right!" I smiled at him. "She's going to be alright."

"It's my fault."

"It isn't. If Mina can hear you right now she would get mad. Jaeyoon. Just rest okay?"

"Okay" He sobbed.

The nurse assisted him with his wheelchair. He went back to his room but I was still waiting for Mina's room.