Feelings? Part 2

Sorry, I have been gone for so long. This whole pandemic thing has been taking a toll on my writing, especially with the whole school opening and closing situation. I promise to try and get some chapters out y next week, although they might be short, I will still try to write. Thank you to those who have been patiently waiting.

Recap

"Wow, I'm impressed, I always thought Shindou-san would be blind to things like this, but you like Shindou-san don't you, isn't that part of the reason you are staying so close to him?

I was taken aback, it was a complicated situation with a complicated feeling.

"Well, umm......"

Present

"Well, umm.....at some point I did. But at that time he wasn't ready for a relationship, he didn't even know what love was at the time, and I couldn't do that to him. It would have been terrible of me. Then he found Eiri Yuki and I was happy for him. Although I was a little bit sad, I was also happy that I could at least still stay by his side."

Tohma looked at Hiro and tried to see any bit of sadness, but that wasn't it. It looked like he was content. "So, then are you ready to move on?" The question came from Fujisaki who had been listening to the conversation.

"Well....yeah, I am."

It was a short sentence, but it was enough for Fujisaki.

Tohma seeing that he was interrupting whatever the hell was going on, so decided to leave.

"Well, then I need to get back, so I will take my leave."

Tohma left, and then there was an awkward silence between them. 

"So....."

It was one word, but it was enough to get them talking, they talked and talked until it was late into the night.

As they walked out of the bar, Hiro decided to walk Fujisaki home since his house was close.

"Ummm...I wanted to ask you something."

"It's about what my cousin said right. If it is, then he is right. I do like you since the first time I saw you guys perform. But I wasn't sure what your relationship with Shindou was so I didn't say anything. Then you got together with Ayaka, and I felt like maybe you didn't....you know.....like guys. Then you two broke up and I was happy, but still got intimidated by your relationship with Shindou...I am probably talking a lot right now, but I just want you to know that I......."

Before he could finish, Hiro stepped closer to him, and kissed him, shutting him up from saying another word. By the time they pulled away, Hiro had realized what he did and stepped back flustered at his actions.

"Sorry, I just had to be sure about how I feel."

"And......what do you feel."

"I'm not sure yet, but I want to try this. You know.....between you and me. I want to try it and see if it works for me."

"So you need more time.....yeah, I can do that. I mean I have waited for this long, so what's a little more." 

"Thank you, and we're here."

Fujisaki turned around, surprised that they had reached his house so quickly. He didn't want to leave yet. He was almost close to what he wanted, and yet time was working against him.

As if reading his mind, Hiro grabbed Fujisaki's hand, pulled him in, and kissed him one more time. 

"Don't look so sad, we'll see each other again tomorrow."

Fujisaki looked up at Hiro and then smiled, "you're right. Well, then I guess this is where we part ways."

"Yeah, see you."

Fujisaki then turns around and walks towards his door. As he opens the door, he turns back around and smiles at Hiro.

"Thank you!" And with that, he went inside.

Hiro smiled and looking at the house one last time. He turned around and walked back to the bar to get his bike.

Well...this is the end of this chapter, I hope you liked it.