Trust me, just friends!

Hey guys, we are back to the original story, but I will continue the story special some other time. I do not own Gravitation but I hope you enjoy my story. Hope you enjoy it, love you guys.

author talking=bold italics

Recap:

Everyone looked at the girls, taking in the information, some seemed to except it, while in the minds of others they wondered if the one still draped over Shuichi had been just a friend.

Soon Hiro came up and wanting to get rid of the sudden silence in the room offered the girls seats. Kyoko excepted while Maiko declined since she was still technically working.

Everyone at first was silent until the silence was broken by......

Present:

....Everyone at first was silent until the silence was broken by none other than Mika.

"umm....so Mogami-san, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?"

"Oh, of course, and please just call me Kyoko. Any friend of Shuichi's are friends of mine. Well, at least I think you all are very well acquainted if I am not mistaken."

"Well, yeah you could say that,"  Shuichi said silently.

"Anyway, I am in the acting industry, but I also have music as one of my other talents. I love my job, I am from Kyoto which is a very small town. And I met Shuichi here at a music learning session. It was my first time, and I was completely lost on what to do. But Shuichi was kinda enough to not let me suffer and offered to help me. We became friends from there. And since I also didn't have a place to stay he offered me his home, but I no longer stay there."

Mika was about to ask more questions when she was interrupted by two men.

"Kyoko, there you are. I was worried that something might have happened to you." One of them stated.

The one who spoke was extremely tall, maybe even taller than Yuki by an inch or two. The other one seemed to seem out of place standing next to the tall man. He was wearing an apron.

"Ah, Shuichi, I didn't know you where here. Why don't you sing a couple of songs for us while your here." The man in the apron suggested.

"Well, I do owe you for letting my little sis work here so why not, and it is nice to see you, Ren."

The tall man named Ren turned to the short singer.

"Ah, Shu. It has been a long time. Still short as ever I see."

"I might be short, but let's not forget that this shortness works in my favor whenever I want to kick you in the balls."

With those words, Ren turns pale, and in the background, laughing can be heard, especially from Kyoko.

"Sorry I ran away Ren, I just wanted to see Shuichi so much. And if it is okay, I would love to sing with you Shu." Kyoko said in between laughs.

Without hesitation the pinkett accepted her proposition, getting up and walking to the other room that held the stage, forgetting their other audience.

Timeskip

Everyone had now moved to the main room that had the stage and was settling in while our two singers were trying to figure out what to sing together.

Yuki who had been silent had made his way to the bar with his sister and her husband. They talked among themselves and, of course, their topic was about none other than the pink-haired singer. Soon the two singers were ready. Shuichi was the first one to talk.

"Hey guys, I am going to sing to you guys like any other day. But today I am joined with one of my friends, Kyoko Mogami. She is a well-known actress, and also a fantastic singer."

Everyone turned to Kyoko and stared, with all the attention on her, Kyo became shy and just waved.

"Anyway today we are going to sing for you but in a different style. I hope you enjoy it. Today we are doing....."

to be continued...

Hey guys, sorry I hadn't updated in so long, and don't worry as you can see I brought back my friend Mr. Cliffhanger. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next one.