After the fight

I do not own Gravitation but I hope you enjoy my story

Shuichi=bold , Yuki=normal, thoughts=bold italics, other characters=italics

Recap:

"Well since I am of such relevance," Shuichi crocked, "why did you lead me on so much, why did you keep me close. I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU. I don't need you, not your love or your affection. I am done with you. You have hurt me too much. I can't take this anymore."
And with that Shuichi runs out of the house into the long darkness, with the moon being his only guide. 

Present(Two weeks later)

Shuichi's POV:

It has been two weeks since I had that fight with Yuki, I moved out of Yuki's house and moved back to my house with my sister. Because of this, the concert I was supposed to have that ay got pushed forward today. I kept in contact with the band but I blocked him and everyone in contact with him out. But even with that it still hurts. I have going to use today's concert as a way to deal with the last lingering feelings I have of him. I was currently doing my vocal warm-ups when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in."

"2 minutes till curtins go up Shindo-san."

"Okay, thanks."

I took one more look at myself in the mirror, I am wearing the same outfit I was originally supposed to wear for the concert before it got postponed.

Story paused.

This is for anyone who probably forgot what he was wearing before. This is what he is wearing right now.

 This is what he is wearing right now

 Okay, back to the story

And with my last look at myself, I heard the bell go off. 
"It's time."

I got up, walked out of the room, and just outside of my door, Hiro and Fujisaki. But for some reason the atmosphere was cold.

"ohhhh, I didn't think I will see you her Shuichi-san."

I froze at that voice because I knew that that voice was here that means he was here too.

My head throbbed, my heart ached, as my body unwillingly turned to the voice, and as I turned I saw...............

That is it for today guys, thanks for reading, stay tuned for more. Thanks, love you guys, byeeee.