The reveal

I do not own Gravitation but I hope you enjoy my story. Hope you enjoy it, love you guys.

author talking=bold italics

Recap:

I finished all in one breathe and before I knew it, he was running out crying. Like I give a damn he will probably come bothering me by the end of today. I turned back to my work, keeping it in mind to make sure I check in on Tohma later.

Present(back to the concert)

Shuichi's Pov

After that, things just went back to normal for me and Yuki, well at least as normal as things could get for the two of us. He would ignore me, I would try to get his attention, and when he felt like I was worth his time, we would end up having sex. That had become our routine till the day I had decided to leave. Within those two months, I was still hurt by what he had said and tried my hardest to make it look like I didn't need him. I tried so hard but only failed. In the end, I had become so dependent on him, that staying even two minutes away from him hurt me more than it should. During those two months, I wrote a song capturing how I couldn't be without him. Of course, I never showed it to him. 

Timeskip

After our second song, the audience wanted an encore, so maybe this is my chance to get him to listen to my song, my chance to show them how my love was shattered and rebuilt only to be shattered once again. All through the small break, Hiro kept on looking around and watching me, as if someone was going to try and take me away. But then I can't blame him, ever since I moved out of Yuki's, I have been a little unstable. Currently, K-san was talking, but I couldn't listen. I walked over to Hiro, and I talked to him for a little while about my decision. At first, he wasn't sure but later got on board. So here we are on stage again. This time he was clearly in view with all his friends, and that was good for me because I needed him to hear this song, to know that it was for him. I took a seat on the chair that I had asked for and brought the mic closer to my mouth. The crowd had grown so silent that you could hear the cars outside.

"umm... so this song is a bit acoustic, I had started this song a while back before I got into the music industry, and I finally was able to finish it two months ago. Due to the time difference, it will be in different points of view, so please try to bear with me, Thank you."

I looked over at Hiro and he started playing.

#Play song now

Author's Pov

I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough
We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some rest

I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed
I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head
And I'll take the kids to school
Wave them goodbye
And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night

When you looked over your shoulder
For a minute, I forget that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now
Oh, and you look as beautiful as ever
And I swear that everyday'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow

Shuichi looked over to Yuki and started singing directly to him, singing his heart out, or at least what was left of it.

I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know
Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold
We've come so far my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

The whole crowd was silent as they took in the words, the feelings, and the emotions that the singer was letting out.

I wanna live with you
Even when we're ghosts
'Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most

At this point, tears had silently started to flow down Shuichi's face, and the audience had started clapping to the song, as he had silently requested for them to do. They felt more connected with the singer during his lyrics of not wanting to let go. They saw how much he was trying to hang on, how much he wanted to hang on which brought most of them to tears.

I'm gonna love you 'til
My lungs give out
I promise 'til death we part like in our vows
So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows
Finally, it's just you and me 'til we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

Towards the ending, his voice had become almost a whisper as he tried his best not to cry, and sang directly to Yuki.

Just say you won't let go
Oh, just say you won't let go

back to Shuichi's Pov

The crowd was silent, and then they suddenly all started to clap.

"Thank you, everyone, for coming to this concert, and I hope you stay for the autograph signing. Ummmmm....... Thank you." I said and bowed, then walked off the stage as quick as I could, because I didn't know how much longer I could hold my tears in. The truth is, I wasn't just crying because of Yuki, I was crying because.........

Hey guys, I hope you all staying safe and I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment if you have any thoughts. Love you guys so much, byeeeee.